[APP][ROOT] Install Manager v3 - Total control over your apps!
allows you to move and remove almost every app on your device.
This app greatly extends Googles (rather poor) A2SD feature which was introduced in 2.2.
It all started as a small app called "Choose Install Location" with its ability to
choose an applications install location (internal or external memory) right before its installation.
Install Manager v3 is the latest iteration of great app management tools.
Probably the best alternative to Apps2Ext scripts.
* Choose where an application should be installed.
* Literally move almost every app from internal memory to your SD card and vice-versa.
* Select a number of applications and let Install Manager either move or uninstall them automatically.
* Integrated apk file browser to find all the packages you have on your SD card.
* It also integrates itself in almost every file browser, mail client etc on the Market.
* NEW: Remove system apps you don't want with ease! (Pro only)
* NEW: Disable applications (Pro only)
That's not the end, I'll continue to make it better and better. Some new cool features are on the way already.
Android 2.2 or higher
XDA users get the lite version without advertisements!
But if you want to support my work, please get the PRO version from the Market or through PayPal.
How to help fix FCs:
Get aLogcat from the Market and send the log to dev.beidl (AT) gmail.com.
Please try it and tell me what you think about it!
v3.1: Bug fixes to the app lists, performance increase in scrolling, PayPal support, system app removal for locked (S-ON) devices.
v3.0.3: Fixed "All apps" FC appearing on some devices
v3.0.1: First try on fixing the Off-By-1 bug.
v3: Initial release
LK Android Bootloader on Nokia Lumia devices:
Every help is needed!! Let's make our Lumias the next HD2's
Currently working: USB (fastboot)
Next step: Display (please contact me if you have an idea)
Developer of Install Manager - Available on the Play Store.
Move your mouse pointer on top of this text and put slight pressure onto your left mouse button...
Just in case you're clicking it wrong.