[App+Widget+LW] 1010ti.me

Tip us?

pmduque
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Cool [App+Widget+LW] 1010ti.me

I'm finishing a 2 month polishing in my app suite (D'Clock Live / Gold / D'Watchmaker) and I'm in final pre release phase.

The app is an analog clock editor that you can use as a full screen clock, a Live Wallpaper or a Widget 2x2 or 4x4. The clock can show time, battery, wifi and GSM signal for now with much more to come.

Feel free to drop by the app site at http://1010ti.me and try it. I'm also attaching the last version.

Every feedback would be more than welcome as tests were made mainly in Samsung Galaxy S and ZTE Blade.
Attached Files
File Type: apk 1010timeFree.v1pr3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (515.3 KB, 2193 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pmduque For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karyney
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Looks very nice, I will definitely check it out!

pmduque
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Thanks karyney. Feel free to drop me an email with your thoughts and questions (pmduque on gmail)

baboonsRus
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Download and installs fast...some nice looking clocks! Will report any issues. Htc incredible.

HTCInc-redibly re-ENGINEERED

pmduque
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Try the editor ( menu on main app screen and choose editor). That's the fun part!

flixos
Old
Thanks Meter 19
It works nice on my Nexus One on stock GRI40. I donīt like the link under the clock to the website; if you click on the clock, sometimes that launches the website.

Not a bad choice in an overloaded clock app's market.
Nexus 4.4 KRT160,unlocked & rooted

Aungswee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
"The essential guide to Android widgets", an eBook featuring the top ten Android widgets from various categories provides practical information about widgets to help you choose the best widgets for your device. wwwDOTsmashwordsDOTcom/books/view/49216

pmduque
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
1010ti.me just went live! Look for it in Android market!

pmduque
Old
(Last edited by pmduque; 16th April 2011 at 11:57 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
I just want to leave some screenshots from the application. As it's a LiveWallpaper, a widget, and a full clock editor, it's difficult to have it explained in still pictures...

Click on the images to get the full picture. You can find more screenshoots on the site.

JanHimpIII
Old
(Last edited by JanHimpIII; 19th April 2011 at 09:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Thumbs up My first Clock with 1010ti.me

First to say: Very good work, now my favourite clock! Thanks!

Used D'Watchmaker before and just tried out the new 1010ti.me
Made my first clock with battery indicator, here's the upload. Maybe somebody likes it.

Works pretty good so fare. Some FCs, but seems to be fixed with last update.

Things for the Wishing Well:
Adjusting the angles and positions is a bit tricky with the sliders.
It is hard to get objects fit together, if you want to create something off the middle (e.g. the battery indicator in my clock).
I would like to have an alternative input method, were I can insert numbers of the angles and position literally with the keyboard.

It would be nice if the widget automatically fits its size to the given area (e.g. with ADW-Launcher you could change the size of the widget). I have seen this behaviour with other widgets, so it must be possible

Edit: Posted Clock on 1010ti.me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OuterGlassBatt.png
Views:	994
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	570478  
Attached Files
File Type: zip OuterGlassBatt.dcp.zip - [Click for QR Code] (875 Bytes, 75 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JanHimpIII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
clock, home screen, live wallpaper, mod, widget