Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EVO4G Android Roms database

Tip us?

ang1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Smile EVO4G Android Roms database

Hi guys,

I just created a site ( http://evo4g.roms-db.com ) that lists all the current EVO4G roms. The site tries to give a bird's eye view of the latest updates of each rom along with links to their threads.

The rominformation is automatically refreshed from the "EVO 4G Android Development" thread every 15 minutes. Let me know how to make it better!!
Android Roms Database
http://www.roms-db.com
  • Galaxy Note
  • Galaxy S II
  • Galaxy S III
  • Galaxy Nexus
  • HD2 - Android
  • HTC Sensation
  • EVO 4G
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to ang1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Envynet
Old
Thanks Meter 52
This is great thank you.
Current Device
HTC One X
Rom: KingCobraX 1.5
Kernel: Beastmode
My Old Theme: Slate Sense
Recovery: twrp latest
Donate Link

mlin
Old
Thanks Meter 1006
Pretty cool, thanks! Perhaps you can include the Sense version as well as the Android version. For example, Virus, Myn, and MikROM all have ROMs using newer versions of Sense (sorry, don't know the build numbers).
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Incognito_v1.1.1

Sim-X
Old
Thanks Meter 122
wow very nice & clean. I hope it stays updated, 5 stars. Nice work!

TheDoctor1971
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Nice idea but until all the devs agree to some kind of uniform post title or something its hard to be accurate about the info. e.g. the destroyer v2 is a gingerbread rom, no sense.

I do wish everyone would agree on a uniform title.. [rom][gingerbread][2.3.3][sense 3.0] [late update] [name of rom] or something.. and yeah, i wish a gingerbread w/ sense 3.0 was around. ^_^

DrRyder
Old
(Last edited by DrRyder; 14th April 2011 at 09:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Lol. I'm just re-doing this whole post. It's nice to see the same creator for the HD2 ROMs page made one for us Evo ROM devs. I was waiting for something like this to come around. The HD2 page always made it easy to pick a ROM to use.

Thanks.
Dr. Ryder

Please hit THANKS if I helped you.

Mikedick
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Like the nice clean layout
Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Before that: Moto Droid Bionic
Before that: HTC Evo 3d
Before that: HTC Evo 4g
Before that: HTC Hero
Before that: HTC Touch pro 2

bmfluitt1984
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Very good idea makes it easy to pick what you want. Devs please take notice this makes it a lil easier to get your roms to a bigger fan base
Sometimes it's fun just to sit and watch the foolishness of mankind.

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 764
Very nice. I think this would be more useful if all EVO Roms were included. I like the idea of having all the Roms on 1 page for easy access and also I like being able to click on the description links and compare Roms easily in separate tabs. What I mean by all Roms is I noticed that the Cricket Rom isn't there and a few others. Not a big deal, just trying to help out is all. Thanks OP for your work on this and I hope you keep it updated.

Stroid01
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Very nice dude and thanks. I love the HD2 version of this same page. Question why is myn's WarmTwoPointTwo not on the list...definitly top 3 roms for the EVO. And to piggyback what others said we definitly need a specific naming convention for the roms.
Device: LG Nexus 4
Linaro CM10.1