Since I got my DHD, I'm Suffering to find descent quality Ringtones, they are so lame and poor, that made me COMPOSE These!
I have created some Exquisite Ringtones for myself using my Musical Gear and Keyboard, and people started asking about these Tones, and I used to Proudly reply them back with
"These are My Compositions"
Since many people liked them, I thought that I should share it with my XDA Community.
All composed and created using superior quality, and has been amplified as well, to cover for the Low Volume Syndrome (lol) of the Desire HD, except for Rooted users with modified Kernels that has increased Volume levels.
1. Average file size = 500 KB
2. Average file Length = 28 Seconds
3. Various Genres for various tastes
4. I gathered them into an Album to make it easier to find them
5. Album Name = Limited Desire HD Ringtones
6. If you like a Full Version of Specific Tone, I mean the Full-Length Song, then just ask for it
7. I have given each tone a NAME, its basically the name of the Full Length file
8. Encoding Info = MP3, 128 KB Avg. Stereo
9. Tones can be used as ringtones, Alarm tones, or generally Notifications
10.Included 2 SMS, Shorter tones, if you Like!
Create the following directory structure on your SD Card root folder (all lower case):
Put the mp3's in these folders, depending on whether you want to use it as a ringtone or notification sound. Go to Settings -> Sound & Display -> "Phone ringtone" or "Notification sound". Your newly added mp3's should now be available for selection in those lists :
Just listen to them using your Stereo Headphones first, you will be able judge better which one you like more, if at all (lol).
Feedback are more than welcome