[Q] can someone make custom rom for WellcoM A99 (Huawei U9000 Ideos X6)

Search This thread

shashi.gadad

Jan 5, 2012
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and not a geek.
I have flashed the cherry magnum 2.3.4 for my spice mi410 some time back. The device has become very slow.
I tried using the SUT to change it back to official GB 2.3.4 neither that option worked and the device become even slow.
What options do you guys suggest to me?? I'm a noob in the android phones.
Appreciate the help if the info is step by step on how to change it to official GB2.3.4.

Thanks,
Shashi

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum and not a geek.
I have flashed the cherry magnum 2.3.4 for my spice mi410 some time back. The device has become very slow.
I tried using the SUT to change it back to official GB 2.3.4 neither that option worked and the device become even slow.
What options do you guys suggest to me?? I'm a noob in the android phones.
Appreciate the help if the info is step by step on how to change it to official GB2.3.4.

Thanks,
Shashi
hi
go to below link and try the same one is the off india rom and other offical CSL rom hope it helps

link : https://www.sugarsync.com/share/em7q968mw004d
2nd ROM 318D has been renamed to firmware.nb0 u can flash from ur phone 1st one not changed u can change and flash via phone or u can use the SUT via pc for the same

Last edited:
Reactions: shashi.gadad

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Sharp ROM CWM Recovery

Hi Guys,
I am a new member of this forum, however I find this forum so informative and helpful in making our device better and better still.
Recently I have installed the Sharp ROM with GB 2.3.5, earlier I have experimented with MIUI 1.11.11 and cherry magnum HD ROMs, This one I find very smooth and snappy, however I am problem with CWM v5. Its just not working, I wonder if there is some other version of CWM that I should be using. I have rooted it using the UNlockroot software. Seniors please tell me which version of CWM do I need for SHARP ROM and where can I find it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Hi Guys,
I am a new member of this forum, however I find this forum so informative and helpful in making our device better and better still.
Recently I have installed the Sharp ROM with GB 2.3.5, earlier I have experimented with MIUI 1.11.11 and cherry magnum HD ROMs, This one I find very smooth and snappy, however I am problem with CWM v5. Its just not working, I wonder if there is some other version of CWM that I should be using. I have rooted it using the UNlockroot software. Seniors please tell me which version of CWM do I need for SHARP ROM and where can I find it.

Thanks in advance.

Since the sharp rom has a newer kernel you have to use cwm recovery by tj. Download it from
http://download.andro-id.net/index.php?dir=FIH-FB0/&file=FB0-0-416B-CWM5-recovery.img.

To install, turn off your phone. Then go to the dowload mode, connect it to the computer and replace the recovery.img in the removable disk with the one you downloaded. Don't forget to rename it to recovery.img.

Reactions: Indiarocks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Clockworkmod Recovery v4.0.1.4

cwm.jpg

Working:
    Backup
    Restore
    Install From Zip

Not Working:
    ADB
    USB Mount

Navigation:
    Select = Power & Search
    Move Up = Home & Vol-Up
    Move Down = Menu & Vol-Down
    Back = Back

Download:
    cwm-recovery-fb0-v2.zip
    hi
    Yes and for ur info i got it done:D:D:D
    i been after some seniors for the last 3 weeks and just got the info that it was done
    have fun guys hope this forum becomes more active now:D

Hurray!!! :D

Guys if no one has noticed it yet, we have got our own separate forum now on XDA developers..

Link: [Ideos X6 Android Development]

I got this message from admin telling me that my thread [Unofficial][Recovery][Ideos X6] CWM Recovery 4.0.1.4 [Update], has been moved. :cool:

And even [KERNEL][Ideos X6] DooMKernel [Rel: v02][Dt: 28/Aug/2011] this thread has been moved in our forum.

This forum is for all Ideos X6 variant devices like,
    Cherry Mobile Magnum HD A400 (philippines)
    Spice CSL Mi 410 - Slim (india)
    WellcoM A99 (thailand)
    CSL Blueberry Mi 410

I will request him to move this thread to our forum too... ;)
    Made some great progress so far. I have been able to flash a custom nb0.

I still need to know how to edit the splash screen image though.

Can't really go much further without that, so let me know!

Bit of an update.. so far added CRT effect, custom boot screen, and root by default to the gingerbread build. Getting there, folks :)

In case you haven't gathered, I'm working on the first custom ROM for you.
    This is me the infamous akhil!! :D Let guys insult me that i am a noob or whatever..... i dont care!! I like my work and i will release it soon!! I completed my work on 2.3.4 ROM! Got root,busybox,init.d scripts,de-odex-zipaligning,build.prop tweak's and APPS2SD working!! Will release it here or on my wesite.....be waiting..... Hope u guy's support! and tj_style i like your work even on z71 u worked a lot..... i will like to work with you!

@ all:- the froyo update on my website isnt working.... because it's in a updater-script which is now not supported by clockwork will change the scripting and release it tomorrow!