to wipe or not to wipe

Search This thread

CleveRuse

Apr 14, 2011
Imperial, PA
so do i need to wipe b4 a flash even if after the last ROM loaded i immediately re-flashed cuz i hated the the ROM? also is wipe necessary if TB really wipes every re-boot?

nerozehl

Mar 29, 2011
www.nerozehl.net
so do i need to wipe b4 a flash even if after the last ROM loaded i immediately re-flashed cuz i hated the the ROM? also is wipe necessary if TB really wipes every re-boot?
I always wipe. Period. I just find it more reliable that way. Just use Titanium Backup Pro and it makes your life very easy. :)

Edit: and a lot of ROM makers want you to wipe data/davlik/cache before you report a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: CleveRuse

CleveRuse

Apr 14, 2011
Imperial, PA
k ive been using CRW n wiping cache/factory reset then wiping dalvik wut does "wipe cache partition" do? also how does CWM recovery work as it doesn't seem to work from rom manager_ oh it seems i figured it out ,sorry stiil a little fresh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I always wipe. Period. I just find it more reliable that way. Just use Titanium Backup Pro and it makes your life very easy. :)

Edit: and a lot of ROM makers want you to wipe data/davlik/cache before you report a bug.