Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,124 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [MikRoms] - [3/9/2012] - MikG v3.11 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Tip us?

finsmaniac02
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamikam View Post
it works out the box for me man... so i dont know what to say... if u fully wiped and then flashed... it should be good.
Yup full wipe and everything.
Can anyone tell me what those settings are for them? Maybe I have to put them in?
"Something Witty" - me
Man I feel old....
some motorola feature phone/flip phones
PDA's (WinMo) before the IPhone... all HTC, 2 diff slide out keyboard models, 1 "smartphone"
Then this IPhone thing came around, and say what you want about it, it really changed the landscape of phone technology
Still HTC all the way...
HTC EVO
HTC EVO 3D
HTC EVO 4G LTE
HTC ONE

... just about done giving sprint a "chance"... but we'll see how this LTE rollout finishes up

aamikam
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,708

DONATE TO ME
btw guys... ill let u all pin point issues... beta 4 is in the making right now.

ill fix the social clock in landscape... ill also fix the cal 4x1, the tiny "volume" thing in gmail, a few tiny glitches i found myself, and maybe.. just maybe camcorder... but that wont be fair.. czu if i fix camcorder... that means its a final in my book.

Developing For

| Desire | Desire HD | Desire S | Desire Z/G2 | Incredible | Incredible 2 | Incredible S | Evo 3D |
| Evo 4G | Evo Shift 4G | Inspire 4G | myTouch 4G | Rezound | Thunderbolt |
| Latest RUU's |
If you like my work,
feel free to

CheesyNutz
Old
Thanks Meter 3,010
Quote:
btw guys... ill let u all pin point issues... beta 4 is in the making right now.

ill fix the social clock in landscape... ill also fix the cal 4x1, the tiny "volume" thing in gmail, a few tiny glitches i found myself, and maybe.. just maybe camcorder... but that wont be fair.. czu if i fix camcorder... that means its a final in my book.

Dam your a machine tyvm

from my phone duh
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN

aamikam
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,708

DONATE TO ME
ok.. social clock in landscape is 100% fixed.

ill keep going and updating to u guys as i work on it for now...

Developing For

| Desire | Desire HD | Desire S | Desire Z/G2 | Incredible | Incredible 2 | Incredible S | Evo 3D |
| Evo 4G | Evo Shift 4G | Inspire 4G | myTouch 4G | Rezound | Thunderbolt |
| Latest RUU's |
If you like my work,
feel free to

kenosuke117
Old
Thanks Meter 53

DONATE TO ME
so theres no way can fix the pull dwn issue with the color of the letter blendng with the background ex. getting a text msg using handcent u cant see anything when u pull down the notification bar maybe chnge the letter color or something

bparvin
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:

I was about to Flash B3. I am coming from MikFroyo. Should I hold out for B4? Or can I do a quick flash from B3 to B4 without to much of a headache?

CheesyNutz
Old
Thanks Meter 3,010
Quote:

Nice !!

Would you be able to add a fix for the clock on the taskbar? I can't stop staring at it LOL

from my phone duh
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN

cashmony
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I definitely see the potential for being the best sense rom hands down! I'm having the 100% display issue . So outside of what's been pointed out in the OP this rom FLYS through everythingelse! Back to Mikz for now. Smart Bench score over 1000 on both gaming and productivity! Fix the 100% display issue and this will be my everyday! Can't thank u guys enough for all your work! love the weather sound animations too!
Phone: HTC EVO
Radio: 2.15.00.11.19
Recovery: Amon RA v2.3
ROM: ICS AOKP
Kernel: Newest ICS by Evervolv & Tiamat
Theme: Stock
16GB class 10 microSD

snxxxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Any change to make brightness works for nova screen?
Its just suggestion, i think if you can't make auto brightness work, why dont you make the brightness setting like a cm7 have. No auto but we can set it manually, or second may be(i hope) you can reduce stuck brightness from 100% to 30%. I think it helpful for people with novascreen lcd.
Im not dev, its just suggestion, im sorry if im wrong.. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

finsmaniac02
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by snxxxxx View Post
Any change to make brightness works for nova screen?
Its just suggestion, i think if you can't make auto brightness work, why dont you make the brightness setting like a cm7 have. No auto but we can set it manually, or second may be(i hope) you can reduce stuck brightness from 100% to 30%. I think it helpful for people with novascreen lcd.
Im not dev, its just suggestion, im sorry if im wrong.. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
2 options I have found are "Screen Filter" (free app in market) or Juice Defender Ultimate (must be paid to do the brightness control).
I jumped on juice defender because MANY people will swear that it can really help your battery life. Although the only real fix it offers is that it has its own (somewhat) customizable auto-brightness algorithm.
I am sticking with that for now.
Only thing I wish I could get to work are MMS and vidcam
"Something Witty" - me
Man I feel old....
some motorola feature phone/flip phones
PDA's (WinMo) before the IPhone... all HTC, 2 diff slide out keyboard models, 1 "smartphone"
Then this IPhone thing came around, and say what you want about it, it really changed the landscape of phone technology
Still HTC all the way...
HTC EVO
HTC EVO 3D
HTC EVO 4G LTE
HTC ONE

... just about done giving sprint a "chance"... but we'll see how this LTE rollout finishes up

The Following User Says Thank You to finsmaniac02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
fantastic!, finally a legit dev, mikg'd jimmy snuka, rom, the mik mik!, true essence of xda, win win
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe