The following procedure uses psenuter exploit to gain adb shell root, and then copy su (without privilege control ) and busybox into /sbin (which is on rootfs and in the global PATH list) to gain root access for apps.
1. Unzip the attached .zip into a directory (like c:\adb)
2. Open a command prompt and cd to the directory where you extracted the .zip (like cd \adb)
3. run pushroot.bat (simply type pushroot)
4. adb shell /data/local/tmp/getroot
5. adb shell
6. you are now in # prompt. Type /data/local/tmp/pushroot
You have to redo steps 4,5,6 once you reboot your phone.
The procedure will have all apps gaining root access.
!!USE ON YOUR OWN RISK!!
Known working programs: Root explorer, Titanium backup, gscript lite, trasproxy 2.04, ...
Some apps check existence of su in /system/xbin , and reject to proceed if the su binary is not exist (like transproxy 3.08). For this kind of apps, this procedure won't help.