XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Missing dialer,contacts, and others

Tip us?

crushdancexz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Missing dialer,contacts, and others

Hey guys, I'm having a series bug or issue with my phone. After I got the radios working yesterday, I installed some new apps and everything went fine. But now my dialer and contacts just disappeared! I can't make calls or even view my contact list. Also ontop of that, my status bar will only show signal level, battery and time. But it will not show the date, even when I ask it too in cyanogenmod settings.

I tried searching for an x10 app repository but I can't find one. I'd really like to restore things like mediascape and especially my dialer and contacts.

cockbeard
Old
Thanks Meter 4
When I first installed I need to change the notification colours to everything readable on the status bar. Has the dialler disappeared or just force closes. I know I had issues after installingvthe Arc pack due to the InfinityView issue

crushdancexz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
The dialer has straight up disappeared. No phone capabilities at all when I try to call, but I can receive? And when I receive calls, the voice sounds all warped and hollowish? Does it have something to do with the baseband I installed?