5,814,981 Members 41,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Home Screen] "HUBS" Updated With Walkthrough

Tip us?

EverythingNook
Old
Thanks Meter 21
where do you guys find cool wallpapers like that?
NOOK Color | ICS | 1.3 GHz

calee2009
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I use the flikie app from the market or I just Google images for the nookcolor's resolution.

Sent from my NookColor using XDA Premium App

lechiffre
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Flikie. I need to figure out how to properly resize flikie wallpapers though, they're always square.

EverythingNook
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by calee2009 View Post
I use the flikie app from the market or I just Google images for the nookcolor's resolution.

Sent from my NookColor using XDA Premium App
whats the right screen size?
NOOK Color | ICS | 1.3 GHz

calee2009
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I believe 1024X600
The Following User Says Thank You to calee2009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lechiffre
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Unfortunately my problem isn't just a simple resize, its also about finding a way to make the wallpapers work in portrait as well. Square wallpapers seem to be a working compromise right now...

Philosophy757
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Anyone else having an issue displaying pictures? I have five folders, one for each screen. If i set the Common settings to an individual picture and scroll past my five defined screens it will show the image. I can scroll through and see the screens are being defined as they are changing 1-5. On the five screens that I have directed to folders I just get "Screen X:Picture is unavailable. Need to setup or releoad." I have tried all the workarounds under the advanced settings with no luck. I like how this setup makes it look kinda like XBMC is the only reason that I am still messing with it. I'll try for the rest of the day I guess.

lathavim
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unable to download from market. For some reason Market is telling my Nook Color CM7 device as not compatible.
The Following User Says Thank You to lathavim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fliparsenal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by calee2009 View Post
loving it.
Nice! Any way you can pass that transparent youtube widget?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophy757 View Post
Anyone else having an issue displaying pictures? I have five folders, one for each screen. If i set the Common settings to an individual picture and scroll past my five defined screens it will show the image. I can scroll through and see the screens are being defined as they are changing 1-5. On the five screens that I have directed to folders I just get "Screen X:Picture is unavailable. Need to setup or releoad." I have tried all the workarounds under the advanced settings with no luck. I like how this setup makes it look kinda like XBMC is the only reason that I am still messing with it. I'll try for the rest of the day I guess.
Hmm try leaving the common settings alone and place the settings individually per screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathavim View Post
Unable to download from market. For some reason Market is telling my Nook Color CM7 device as not compatible.
Here, since its free in the market.
Attached Files
File Type: apk MultiPicture Live Wallpaper 0.5.9.apk - [Click for QR Code] (235.2 KB, 106 views)
-Windows Mobile 6.5
-Iphone 3.14
-Android 2.2

Want to learn how to theme and find out which widgets which?
[Tutorial]Commonly Used Widgets For Android
[Tutorial]"Hubs" for Tablets
[Tutorial]"Hubs" for Nook Color

Made it on XDA's Portal!

chadamir
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophy757 View Post
Are you using vt launcher? That was my problem. It doesnt work.