G2x for $49 with instant rebate and free activation on new 2 years and upgrades!

Search This thread

MWBehr

Oct 11, 2010
Corpus Christi
Very shady site! Not in a good way IMO Thye recalculate the price of the phone on every little choice ya make an thier plans are all higher price than t mobile an thier ETF are higher to. plus in terms an conditions they make you agree to pay thier legal fees if they have to use legal means against you. NO THANK U Take my $ an business to more reputable people, Tmobile

1. Of course they recalculate as you make changes.....why wouldn't they?

2. Their plans for me (750 minute family plan with unlimited text and data) are exactly the same price in the end. They simply don't have the "one click" combo plan like t-mobile has on their site. You have to manually add $10 for texting per line and $30 for data per line. $59.99 + $10 + $10 + $30 + $30 = $139.99 (same as tmobile.com)

3. ETF? I'm familiar with ETF fees for trading stocks, but not for phone contracts. Either way, I doubt this is true either (show me evidence).

4. You agree to pay their legal fees, you agree to go to arbitration, blah blah blah. If you've ever signed a contract that doesn't one way or another put all the legal liability on you, I'd like to see it.

gilbert11231123

Jan 17, 2008
Phoenix
To be honest, in my opinion I'd go for the G2X. Just for the simple reason of it being flagship, along with Sidekick 4G and the Gslate.
I really don't see T-mobile cutting into those sales at least for a few months.
We probably ain't gonna see the Sensation until mid summer and then even then I'm pretty sure the G2X will hold value, you could just sell it.

i have the hd2 but im tempted to get the g2x but if t mobile gets the sensation i dont know what i would do......

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yo, I just preordered my G2X for $49 and free activation with 2 day Fed Ex Shipping! Yo, I didn't believe it neither, but check it out below:

http://daburghspot.blogspot.com/2011/04/g2x-for-49-with-instant-rebate-and-free.html

Figured people would want to know!

With all the trouble people are having with Wirefly in the other thread, this is an alternative. This company is a direct affiliate of T-mobile, check out their site for more company info on them. But they offer the newest handsets at the cheapest I've seen yet for new activations. I believe they even have the Sidekick 4g for below $49.

If this don't help you, pass on to somebody who can take advantage of this offer. I know I did!

Update: Phone is now $99.99
    Went to your site:

http://www.anrdoezrs.net/gq121gv30v2IOLOLSPSIKJRRRRLQ?sid=g2x

Clicked "Upgrade", it asks if you have a data plan, answered yes, and the price is $399.

Edit: FYI, just checked Wirefly and upgrades to the G2X with an existing plan is listed at $149.99.
    Yes, I see it is a little more for you, but the prices change depending on your situation. But it's a guaranteed $49 for new activations, whether you add a line or just opening an account, plus with all the problems people in the Wirefly thread (shipping), it really starts looking like a good deal, especially with 2 day Fed EX delivery, you will have your phone on the 20th if you order it today!

I just cancelled my order with wirefly and ordered from here. Tried to get wirefly to price match, but all they would offer me was a free bluetooth headset. I just hope my number getting ported over doesn't get screwed up.

The POINT of the thread was to let people know that you can get the G2x for a REALLY nice discount.

If you think that "sucks", I really don't know what to say to you.