Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G2x for $49 with instant rebate and free activation on new 2 years and upgrades!

Tip us?

MWBehr
Old
Thanks Meter 368

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer Dog16 View Post
Very shady site! Not in a good way IMO Thye recalculate the price of the phone on every little choice ya make an thier plans are all higher price than t mobile an thier ETF are higher to. plus in terms an conditions they make you agree to pay thier legal fees if they have to use legal means against you. NO THANK U Take my $ an business to more reputable people, Tmobile
1. Of course they recalculate as you make changes.....why wouldn't they?

2. Their plans for me (750 minute family plan with unlimited text and data) are exactly the same price in the end. They simply don't have the "one click" combo plan like t-mobile has on their site. You have to manually add $10 for texting per line and $30 for data per line. $59.99 + $10 + $10 + $30 + $30 = $139.99 (same as tmobile.com)

3. ETF? I'm familiar with ETF fees for trading stocks, but not for phone contracts. Either way, I doubt this is true either (show me evidence).

4. You agree to pay their legal fees, you agree to go to arbitration, blah blah blah. If you've ever signed a contract that doesn't one way or another put all the legal liability on you, I'd like to see it.
Like my work? Buy me some

Glasstopia Projects: Nexus 7 | CM9/AOKP | Vibrant
Currently Running: 3 different roms a day....if you need to get ahold of me, send a pigeon

yglup
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
So true! But I received mines from cellhub today. This phone is hands down better than my epic was!

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

gilbert11231123
Old
(Last edited by gilbert11231123; 21st April 2011 at 01:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by yglup View Post
To be honest, in my opinion I'd go for the G2X. Just for the simple reason of it being flagship, along with Sidekick 4G and the Gslate.
I really don't see T-mobile cutting into those sales at least for a few months.
We probably ain't gonna see the Sensation until mid summer and then even then I'm pretty sure the G2X will hold value, you could just sell it.
i have the hd2 but im tempted to get the g2x but if t mobile gets the sensation i dont know what i would do......
HTC SENSATION.......
T MOUS 4G S OFF
PERM ROOTED
UPDATE CWM

If I've helped you in some way, hit the thanks button......
Tags
chealper, cheap, g2x, optimus 2x, tmobile