Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Cyanogen Gingerbread CM7 based on MiniCM for MiniPro (v15.0)

Tip us?

slade87
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4242

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpac1987 View Post
Hey slade thank you for your new rom is really awesome!!! I don't know if you read my comment but VPNc works great now no reboot!!

Is that the problem for the status bar slade??? Other problem a few apps doesn't work anymore with the new rom like Navigon Select or wetter.info?? What is the problem for that? Is there something with permission?? Thank you so much slade!!
can you send me a logcat when the app crashes? both seem to run fine on mine, did you install gps hotfix yet? it works after the reboot. (maybe you need to reinstall ?!?)
Quote:
If you like my work please give me a thumbs up and click on the thanks button!
Or buy me a beer and donate ! Thank you
KernelPanic Kernel|GinTonic ROM | Froyo ROM | Gingerbread ROM | DualTouch Driver | Keyboard Layouts | APP Keyboad Layout Setter | ROM FAQs | ROM Manager for Phone

The Following User Says Thank You to slade87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

domy1985
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Gmail is crashing for me is there a fix

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

lilpac1987
Old
(Last edited by lilpac1987; 12th May 2011 at 07:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
can you send me a logcat when the app crashes? both seem to run fine on mine, did you install gps hotfix yet? it works after the reboot. (maybe you need to reinstall ?!?)
Hey slade yeah gps hotfix solve the issue thank you for that Hey Slade you have to chance your build ro.modversion file because you forgot again to change your number slade67 XD

lilpac1987
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Gmail is crashing for me is there a fix
look at thirst page there is a link for gmail reinstall it and it works

shravanchoudhary9
Old
Thanks Meter 18
thanks a lot slade keep it up
honestly thumbs up for you..................

jst one request it will really rock if you manage at least quality of stock 2.1 camera (still and video both) then your this rom gonna rock really.

thanks again.

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
can someone who has tested v14 tell me if dualtouch is still there because i dont want to flash if i will lose my beloved dualtouch

or can i just flash the gingerbread hotfixes zip?
Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black (Current)
Nexus 7 2012 (RIP 2012-2013, cracked glass and digitiser, too expensive to replace)
Blackberry Curve 9320 (Rest in pieces, as I smashed you with a baseball bat for being so terrible. No clue why I bought one)
Xperia X10 Mini Pro (RIP 2010-2013, dead screen cable)

galaningenieros
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10man View Post
can someone who has tested v14 tell me if dualtouch is still there because i dont want to flash if i will lose my beloved dualtouch

or can i just flash the gingerbread hotfixes zip?
Dualtouch works fine too.
If you like what I do, please hit thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaningenieros For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bavilo
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
For some reason the number 3 won't work on the hardware keyboard for the german language on v14.1, Any ideas?
If you like what I'm doing, please press the button. Or buy me some Whiskey Here.

slade87
Old
Thanks Meter 4242

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavilo View Post
For some reason the number 3 won't work on the hardware keyboard for the german language on v14.1, Any ideas?
press blue and Y (I need to fix that some time) or select input method Standardeingabe to fix this as well.
Quote:
KernelPanic Kernel|GinTonic ROM | Froyo ROM | Gingerbread ROM | DualTouch Driver | Keyboard Layouts | APP Keyboad Layout Setter | ROM FAQs | ROM Manager for Phone

slade87
Old
Thanks Meter 4242

DONATE TO ME
Could somebody check please, Hotfix for Camcorder (Picture Quality not yet better sorry)

you should now be able to record in all video settings: low, high, mms and youtube.

please test:

http://www.multiupload.com/OG8OR11SVK
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to slade87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
help help help