Recently, my urge to own a tablet as an alternative to using a laptop has grown large. I don't video edit or anything extreme anymore, just wanting something bigger for on the go, So I've looked into recently the craze of the rooted Nook Colors
Leaves me a simple question.
Is it worth buying? For $250-ish, I can't seem to go wrong.
I just don't want to waste money however.
But just a few side questions.
1. When rooted, is it good performance wise, or is it sluggish and laggy, that's a big thing for me. I've watched some videos of it online and at 1.1gHz, it seems to run smoothly but I rather make sure.
2. The difficulty of rooting it? Compared to a phone.
2b. If I were to get it, what's the easiest process?
3. Can I tether internet from my phone to it?
4. Is the web browsing choppy or smooth and does pinch to zoom work correctly
5. Do apps scale well?
5b. Is the market able to be installed and functioning properly?
6. I heard there's wifi problems, if so, does it just vary from user to user?
7. Overall, is it worth it?
So any input would be greatly appreciated.