OP zax10

20th April 2011, 05:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Inman
Thanks Meter: 110

922 posts
More
Guys.

I am rep for VZW. I am having a strange issue with a customer TB. I have called HTC and VZW tech support. The customers phone is going into hboot on its own. I have not been able to replicate the problem but the customer has been through 2 and is having the same issue. I can not figure out how he can get to hboot without powering down and rebooting into it. Any ideas would be awesome.

Zack
20th April 2011, 06:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

509 posts
He is holding the volume down when he is powering it up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
20th April 2011, 06:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Inman
Thanks Meter: 110

922 posts
More
No from what he is saying he can make a call. The phone gets stuck then reboots to hboot. I have installed custom roms and clockworks on multiple phones so I know what he isnt doing lol. I just cant figure out what he is doing to cause the problem. I do not think it is hardware though. I dont know. I have been stumped by this one.
20th April 2011, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 26

509 posts
Could be an app not playing nice. My wife has one on her tb that causes a reboot from time to time. She just won't remove them one by one to find it. But she's not rooted. Fast boot does some weird stuff too. I would still look at an app that may not work well with the tb. Some of them I use to use just don't seem to work right on my tb.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread