Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,778 Members 38,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tiny Wings Bounce WVGA Windows Mobile game excellent casual gamer fun!

Tip us?

zarpy
Old
(Last edited by zarpy; 2nd May 2011 at 04:12 PM.) Reason: PC tiny wings game
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Default Tiny Wings Bounce WVGA Windows Mobile game excellent casual gamer fun!

Tiny Wings Bounce you play as the bird who cant fly because he is too fat. However press anywhere on the lower and middle of screen and he can bounce.Collect yellow coins to add time on the timer , collect blue coins to add double yellow coins time to the timer. Windows mobile WVGA 800x480 resolution. For smooth performance turn off othe running apps.

Features:

Highscore save to challenge yourself over and over.
Background color changes to reflect time is running out.
Catchy music and sound-effects.

How to play

Tap anywhere on the screen to bounce
If you collect a yellow coin , tap again to do double and triple jumps.

Extra: If anyone can make a good video put it on youtube and here , I will send you a computer version you can play on your PC.

Original Tiny Wings game made by Andreas illger for iphone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tiny wings windows mobile game.jpg
Views:	2146
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	574362   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiny wings bounce windows mobile nighttime.jpg
Views:	1545
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	574363  
Attached Files
File Type: cab tiny_wings.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (5.09 MB, 5488 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zarpy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zarpy
Old
Thanks Meter 101
So what type of highscores does everyone have? 40,000 , 50,000 or 100,000 . I look forward to seeing screenshots posted.

TKETZ196
Old
(Last edited by TKETZ196; 26th April 2011 at 04:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Hi, I will get the ball rolling. After playing this addicting game for a while, my highest score thus far is 63,010 points.

Edit: My new high score is 84,170 points.
HTC HD2 T9193 - Current Device
Back to the Future/Yuki-XBmod WP7.5 build 8107
WM 6.5.3 - Dutty ROM
HTC Fuze - Legacy Device
WM 6.5.3 - Energy ROM 28244 Sense 2.5 Feb.01
WM 6.1 - Stock ROM
E-TEN G500 - R.I.P. 12/2007 - 9/2010
WM 5.0 - Stock ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TKETZ196 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

link68759
Old
Thanks Meter 55
http://www.andreasilliger.com/

I hope you got permission for that audio.
Current Device: Lumia 820.
Previous Device: Titan I
HD2 and a number of other WM6 devices.

zarpy
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by link68759 View Post
http://www.andreasilliger.com/

I hope you got permission for that audio.
Well I got the audio from a video not his website. I love when people somehow become police around here. Iam not selling the game but providing freeware. I love it !!! I make a freeware game and someone always comes with copywrite stuff all the time.
Look Iam making games so that when people get bored they can play for FREE. Its not like Iam making a million dollars ripping someone off!!! Iam making zero,$0,nada,nothing from this game. I swear people start this non-sense because they have no life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zarpy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

link68759
Old
(Last edited by link68759; 28th April 2011 at 07:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Well I'm not gonna do anything about it, but someone else might; people are police around here cuz xda as a whole is trying to keep a clean professional rep. In general, mobile piracy happens mostly on forums, and xda doesn't want to be associated with that.

The least you could do is say "inspired by" and "music / noises by" in your first post, and provide a link to the iOS game...

Also, it's not nonsense; the US government (and most of the world for that matter) haven't yet decided how to handle copyright cases, and so there are a lot of unreasonable consequences forced upon the defendant. Even for petty cases, the courts and government turn a blind eye to illegal responses (and in excessive force) by companies "protecting" their content. Even in something as small as this, for your own good, cover your back.

zarpy
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Well I'm not gonna do anything about it, but someone else might; people are police around here cuz xda as a whole is trying to keep a clean professional rep. In general, mobile piracy happens mostly on forums, and xda doesn't want to be associated with that.

The least you could do is say "inspired by" and "music / noises by" in your first post, and provide a link to the iOS game...

Also, it's not nonsense; the US government (and most of the world for that matter) haven't yet decided how to handle copyright cases, and so there are a lot of unreasonable consequences forced upon the defendant. Even for petty cases, the courts and government turn a blind eye to illegal responses (and in excessive force) by companies "protecting" their content. Even in something as small as this, for your own good, cover your back.
So in your mind me using the music is equivelent to piracy. So how about all the
ROMs and android working on windows mobile , do you think thats legal?
If you didnt know Tiny Wings is an iphone game , which most people do , its not my fault.
Look at flash games that use mario or sonic , look at the internet as a whole. Piracy is giving away payed goods for free or making money off of someones work.
Obviously you dont even know the definition of Piracy if you think Iam a pirate Hahahahaha . Now thats too funny , also Mr.Andreas already knows about my port and doesnt care .
Freeware=Piracy LOL!!!

link68759
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I do not think this is piracy, I merely pointed out that forums such as these are easily susceptible to unknowingly hosting several kinds of illicit data. If whatshisface is ok with it so be it, but I still think you should give him credit for the idea out of common decency.

I have not been attacking you at all, so stop being overly defensive.

lnando84
Old
(Last edited by lnando84; 28th April 2011 at 07:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I do not think this is piracy, I merely pointed out that forums such as these are easily susceptible to unknowingly hosting several kinds of illicit data. If whatshisface is ok with it so be it, but I still think you should give him credit for the idea out of common decency.

I have not been attacking you at all, so stop being overly defensive.
In a way you have been attacking him and continue too by calling his game illicit data.. are you an xda Mod? No i didn't think so, so stop trying to police this thread!! If you have a problem with it use the report button thats what it's there for!! Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't get defensive if you spent countless hours making fun games to share for FREE, then instead of getting thanked, all you get in return is "I hope you got permission for that audio."? Give OP a break, I'm sure if it was such a problem xda wouldn't allow him to continually share his works here!!

@ Op.. Thanks again for sharing all your fun games with us!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

link68759
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
In a way you have been attacking him and continue too by calling his game illicit data.. are you an xda Mod? No i didn't think so, so stop trying to police this thread!! If you have a problem with it use the report button thats what it's there for!! Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't get defensive if you spent countless hours making fun games to share for FREE, then instead of getting thanked, all you get in return is "I hope you got permission for that audio."? Give OP a break, I'm sure if it was such a problem xda wouldn't allow him to continually share his works here!!

@ Op.. Thanks again for sharing all your fun games with us!!
I am merely giving a friendly warning. Technically, it isn't legal even if it's non profit...

Tags
480x800 games, tiny wings, windows mobile games, wvga games