FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By tineras, Senior Member on 21st April 2011, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2011, 01:48 PM |#151  
SlimDan22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warren, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
UPS says it is being delivered 4/26/11

I wish i got the next day shipping
 
 
22nd April 2011, 01:53 PM |#152  
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
At least yours shipped!

Although if you got it today, I wonder what it would go for on eBay.
22nd April 2011, 01:59 PM |#153  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDan22

UPS says it is being delivered 4/26/11

I wish i got the next day shipping

Mine says 4/25/11 (I got two day). I also regret not getting overnight The difference in price between 3 and 2 day was tiny so i figured why not.
22nd April 2011, 02:03 PM |#154  
SlimDan22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warren, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJL1980

Mine says 4/25/11 (I got two day). I also regret not getting overnight The difference in price between 3 and 2 day was tiny so i figured why not.

Yeah i didn't bother looking at the other prices for shipping i was rushing to buy it because i was afraid it was going to sell out lol

At least i don't have class Tuesday so i get to mess with it all day
22nd April 2011, 02:07 PM |#155  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDan22

Yeah i didn't bother looking at the other prices for shipping i was rushing to buy it because i was afraid it was going to sell out lol

At least i don't have class Tuesday so i get to mess with it all day

LOL I'll be busy all weekend so I guess its good I didn't overnight. I didn't sign up for the free shipping thing for the same reason. In a rush.
22nd April 2011, 02:25 PM |#156  
djdevine2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Linlithgow (Edinburgh)
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
I'm gonna end up refreshing this every 10 seconds
22nd April 2011, 02:25 PM |#157  
Senior Member
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
I wish we had a list of brick and mortar stores that will have them on tuesday...
22nd April 2011, 02:30 PM |#158  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmtnbkr

I wish we had a list of brick and mortar stores that will have them on tuesday...

My staples said they'd have them, but the guy immediately told me he couldn't pre order and tried to sell me on the Xoom and Playbook. "They can do a lot more than the ASUS can do". He was shocked when I told him the internals on the Transformer were very similar to the Xoom.
22nd April 2011, 02:38 PM |#159  
dufran3's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJL1980

My staples said they'd have them, but the guy immediately told me he couldn't pre order and tried to sell me on the Xoom and Playbook. "They can do a lot more than the ASUS can do". He was shocked when I told him the internals on the Transformer were very similar to the Xoom.

lol, you are suprised that the salesman at staples has no idea what they are talking about??
22nd April 2011, 02:44 PM |#160  
jug6ernaut's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Guys please keep this thread strictly on topic. Polluting it with un-useful posts is bad for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to jug6ernaut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes