Pulled the trigger on the docking station from AmericanTV for just under $140.
Now I'm stuck deciding if I want to risk waiting a few extra days for the tablet itself. I was prepared to buy the 16gb version with the dock already, ($399.99+$149.99*10.75% tax= $609) but I might spring for the 32gb from AAFES.
So of the $609 I was prepared to spend for the 16gb, I could either buy the 32gb for a total of $635 or I could save some money with the 16gb from them at a total of $560. In both scenarios, I'm gambling with getting it potentially much later than the 26th.