FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By tineras, Senior Member on 21st April 2011, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2011, 03:58 AM |#241  
Flag Crowley, TX
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice0901

Called 2 BestBuys in my area. They had no clue what I was talking about

Same here bud, they were like "We don't carry anything with that sku" then laughed at me

23rd April 2011, 03:59 AM |#242  
Flag Warren, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice0901

Called 2 BestBuys in my area. They had no clue what I was talking about

Thats what BestBuy is best known for, not knowing anything
23rd April 2011, 04:01 AM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I called bestbuy yesterday, asking if I could preorder the Asus Transformer tablet. The girl told me that the only tablet they carry is the ipad, and then hung up on me. I hate the employees, love the credit card.

Sent from my Droid using XDA App
23rd April 2011, 04:01 AM |#244  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
funny how no one not even Amazon has any info about this.....
23rd April 2011, 04:10 AM |#245  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarJones27

Have never heard of it but just input my zip code and turns out with shipping it is $129 and change. That's a nice discount but they won't ship for 2 weeks. It seems that they might have then in stores though. I'm going to call when I get back home. If they are available now, is anyone that lives near a store with stock willing to pick one up and ship it to me (i can part you via paypal)?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

I ordered yesterday, and they called today to tell me the dock would ship within two weeks. They then asked if I wanted to cancel or keep my order. nice service.
23rd April 2011, 05:10 AM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
lots of impatient people here
23rd April 2011, 07:46 AM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Pulled the trigger on the docking station from AmericanTV for just under $140.

Now I'm stuck deciding if I want to risk waiting a few extra days for the tablet itself. I was prepared to buy the 16gb version with the dock already, ($399.99+$149.99*10.75% tax= $609) but I might spring for the 32gb from AAFES.

So of the $609 I was prepared to spend for the 16gb, I could either buy the 32gb for a total of $635 or I could save some money with the 16gb from them at a total of $560. In both scenarios, I'm gambling with getting it potentially much later than the 26th.

Hmmm....
23rd April 2011, 08:54 AM |#248  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Just an aside........has anyone else noted that the countdown on Facebook will not end until 4 a.m. Eastern on the 27th..???...not the 26th......just wondering......
23rd April 2011, 01:55 PM |#249  
Hanoi, Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Yeah you're right, that's 4am EST on the 27th, about midnight on the west coast I think. Not exactly the 26th. It does say "Available on shelves" starting on the 26th. Maybe whatever that "Buy Now" link is will turn on on the 27th. I wonder which website that link will take you to.
23rd April 2011, 02:20 PM |#250  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
My ups listing has gone from ontime to in transit. I called and they said they need the shipper to initiate the tracking because it is now considered lost. Of course newegg is closed on weekends. Why can't I initiate the tracking? Fedex was a lot more helpful in these situations. Guess I'll use then next time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2011, 02:21 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
I was told by local Staples they will have them Monday.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death
Previous Thread Next Thread