Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 37,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

Tip us?

Dulanic
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleclair View Post
Yeah, I'd be tempted to head to Best Buy to check it out, but they're closed. And it's not an IPS screen. And it's $50 more!

(It seems to be getting pretty good reviews so far though.)
Since when do they close for Easter. The only two holidays they close for are Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

dr0ne57
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm not sure what the release at Best Buy will look like for the Transformer. I work at Best Buy, and I've been very adamant about checking our inventory system to see if/when we will be getting the Transformer in stock. In our system I can pull up two expired pre-order SKUs, and a third of which is the actual unit. Advanced details on the device SKU shows nothing in any of my warehouses.

Obviously that's just specific for my district area and I can't speak for others, but with everyone else popping up with orders, I'm a little surprised nothing's popped up for us just yet.

donatom3
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulanic View Post
Since when do they close for Easter. The only two holidays they close for are Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Oh no they close for Easter too.

Dan76
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I've been wondering about the reliability of Bestbuy's online order for "local store pickup" option. I've used it before and they usually have your order pulled off the shelf and ready for your pickup (reserved). My local BB (two of them) open at 10am... But I still worry if guys are waiting in line at store opening they'll sell out and won't have one reserved per an online order that happened just before store opening.

(that said, I'm still going to Staples and OfficeMax which both open at 8am Tuesday)

Dulanic
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
Oh no they close for Easter too.
Odd wonder when that changed.

bhagiratha
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I did the sign up subscription thing on PC Richard and got that 15% coupon in my email a few minutes later.
I have been trying to call the two stores from my place in NY since 10am (sunday), but havent gotten any answer.
At least they should have a recording to let customers know if they are open or not.

I would have liked to go by and pick it up.
With the applied coupon my total came to $429.78
This NY tax is a killer! ... I like newegg, since I don't have to pay the tax.

I am holding off on the online PC R order ... for now!
Xperia Z2_D6503 [White]
Stock ROM

Carrier: Straight Talk

[URL="http://inselfyoga.com/index.php/[/URL]

gordec
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahir32 View Post
The PC Richards site accepted my order for the 16gb TF101 this Sunday morning, with a confirmation email to say it'll be shipped Monday via UPS.
LOL already out of stock
Device: AT&T Galaxy Note III (Knoxraid 5.0)

AT&T Galaxy Note root, recovery, and roms reference thread.

GarJones27
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagiratha View Post
I did the sign up subscription thing on PC Richard and got that 15% coupon in my email a few minutes later.
I have been trying to call the two stores from my place in NY since 10am (sunday), but havent gotten any answer.
At least they should have a recording to let customers know if they are open or not.

I would have liked to go by and pick it up.
With the applied coupon my total came to $429.78
This NY tax is a killer! ... I like newegg, since I don't have to pay the tax.

I am holding off on the online PC R order ... for now!
Is it $15 off $100 or 15%? Either way I'm still confused how you got $429 if you're going to pick up in the store. I live in NY too so I'm trying to figure out the best (cheapest) option. Is this 15% off with the dock?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
Devices
HTC One X
Logitech Revue

Prior Devices
Samsung GSIII -- Galaxy Nexus -- HTC Sensation -- HTC Nexus One -- Samsung Captivate -- Apple iPhone 3g 16GB -- AT&T Tilt 2 -- Blackberry Bold 9000 -- AT&T Tilt -- HTC Hermes -- Palm Treo 650 -- Sanyo SCP-5500 -- Sanyo SCP-8100

bhagiratha
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarJones27 View Post
Is it $15 off $100 or 15%? Either way I'm still confused how you got $429 if you're going to pick up in the store. I live in NY too so I'm trying to figure out the best (cheapest) option. Is this 15% off with the dock?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
I just went back to the shopping cart and it is no longer there! damnit

I now see this message "Sorry, the following items are no longer in stock and have been removed. "

Correction: I got a $15 OFF coupon
Xperia Z2_D6503 [White]
Stock ROM

Carrier: Straight Talk

[URL="http://inselfyoga.com/index.php/[/URL]

donatom3
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordec View Post
LOL already out of stock
I'm ordering from the next place first before posting it here next time. I don't feel so bad about not pulling the trigger cuz of their return policy and the fact that I know it's coming from the complete opposite coast of me.

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death