Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who feels this way?

Tip us?

acrazzyhobo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Who feels this way?

So I got a Samsung captivate in August cause I was like "yeah, I'm a rebel, go android! Now, at my school, while iPhones are still very popular, androids are popping up all over the school. I am no longer a rebel. and I feel if everyone is going to have the same kind of phone as me, it might as well be the higher probability of sex iphone, right? Anyone else feeling the same way?

Sent from a box. Outside your house. Using YOUR wifi.

rymden
Old
Thanks Meter 523

kdj67f
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
I notice more people coming to android over iOS. I think it's a good thing, until they retardedly call every android phone a DROID.

I'm a rebel, I still use a WM6.5 device and a WP7 device.

Next phone is going to be an android phone, after I love my new tablet and modding it... But who cares if you are a rebel or not? The new rebel will be having a bleeding edge ROM on everything to distinguish yourself from the sheep!
HTC One (S-off, stock, TWRP, rooted)
HTC Rezound (S-off tester phone)
HTC Incredible (old reliable backup)
Kindle Fire, Viewsonic Gtablet, Zune HD
Since Windows Mobile 2003SE

sakai4eva
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrazzyhobo View Post
So I got a Samsung captivate in August cause I was like "yeah, I'm a rebel, go android! Now, at my school, while iPhones are still very popular, androids are popping up all over the school. I am no longer a rebel. and I feel if everyone is going to have the same kind of phone as me, it might as well be the higher probability of sex iphone, right? Anyone else feeling the same way?

Sent from a box. Outside your house. Using YOUR wifi.
Two things:
1. I'm still a rebel for using Android. I'm a rebel because I have rooted, S-OFF'ed, and flashed a cutting edge ROM so sharp, it'll make your girlfriend pregnant.
2. Not that many Android users in Malaysia. Yet.

winxx
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
How does having an android phone making a rebel. Knowing how to use it and customizing it to the best of its ability is what makes you a rebel. Be proud you have one and hack it to no end, Im a rebel because i make my own launcher icons, docks and wallpapers MYTOUCH 4G + Photoshop CS5 = <3

sakai4eva
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by winxx View Post
How does having an android phone making a rebel. Knowing how to use it and customizing it to the best of its ability is what makes you a rebel. Be proud you have one and hack it to no end, Im a rebel because i make my own launcher icons, docks and wallpapers MYTOUCH 4G + Photoshop CS5 = <3
+1 to that.

Any more recommendations like that and I'll have to learn to Photoshop for my own icons

xhanatos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
although more people are switching to android, i still feel that i'm a 'rebel' cause i've rooted and customized my inspire 4g.

most android users here in australia are still n00bs and got stock bloatware from their respective telcos

Tylerjd
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I am a rebel. I went through 3 iterations of the iPhone (2G, 3G, 3Gs) before I got fed up with Apple and switched.

And yes. I HATE people who call all Android Phones Droids. I remember being in an AT&T store when an older women comes in asking if they sell "Droids" there :P

I'm the proud owner of the fastest current phone on the market .

Sent from my Atrix 4G using the XDA App
If you like thing I have done, please use the thanks button.

If you REALLY Like what I have done, please donate:
Paypal Donate

fleurdelisxliv
Old
Thanks Meter 501
i have to tell someone everyday that all android os phones are not called droids as they look at me with a stupid look on there face i swear everytime im around someone with a iphone they try and punk me about android so i ask one question what does your (JITTERBUG) i phone do that my android want? they always say well its an iphone! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LG OPTIMUS G E970