5,594,386 Members 34,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What is the most important feature you love about SuperNova?
Ease of Installation 198 22.42%
Simple and detailed installation guide 135 15.29%
Stability 384 43.49%
Unlimited internal memory 535 60.59%
Stock and close to HTC original ROM 276 31.26%
Support from developers 152 17.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 883. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] SUPERNOVA Xtreme Official GB 06/Mar/12 | 2GB INTERNAL MEMORY|Optimized KERNEL

Tip us?

crinale
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks

t-pip
Old
Thanks Meter 1989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidzone View Post
You need to get the entire source with a:
Code:
git clone git@bitbucket.org:droidzone/supernova-kernel.git
Then, list the commits, cherrypick the commit containing the 2way call record, then reverse patch that specific commit, compile. Include the complete log of the build if you have issues.

Note that the bitbucket source is the most complete of my sources. I dont always update the github, google and sourceforge repos.

Btw. The entire source including 2way/No 2way is on the branch master. I dont have a branch for Call record. I just patch and reverse patch call record when I feel like it.
I tried but get this when trying to make ..... menuconfig (as per your guide):

include/config/auto.conf:4: *** missing separator. Stop.
make: *** [scripts_basic] Error 2

Is it easy to fix or has something gone seriously wrong? If it is tricky could I ask you again to compile your latest kernel with Batt Calibration Fix and NO 2WCR? That's all I'm trying to do. I cant use kernels with 2WCR due to voice dial over bluetooth and my battery callibration is way off I've used the fix in a AOSP Rom and it works great but cant use it in sense as there is not a No 2wcr kernel available with the fix.

Thanks for all of your help.

Trev

XDA (Un)Recognised Contributer
Alliance-Rom Moderator
TrevStuff - My Apps and useful links.

Droidzone
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevfee View Post
I tried but get this when trying to make ..... menuconfig (as per your guide):

include/config/auto.conf:4: *** missing separator. Stop.
make: *** [scripts_basic] Error 2

Is it easy to fix or has something gone seriously wrong? If it is tricky could I ask you again to compile your latest kernel with Batt Calibration Fix and NO 2WCR? That's all I'm trying to do. I cant use kernels with 2WCR due to voice dial over bluetooth and my battery callibration is way off I've used the fix in a AOSP Rom and it works great but cant use it in sense as there is not a No 2wcr kernel available with the fix.

Thanks for all of your help.

Trev
It does look like you dont have one or more dependency packages for compiling. Try apt-get install build-essential

Anyway, I've made one without 2way call record.

The Following User Says Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

t-pip
Old
Thanks Meter 1989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It does look like you dont have one or more dependency packages for compiling. Try apt-get install build-essential

Anyway, I've made one without 2way call record.
Thanks for the reply.

I've just tried that but still get the same error. Any other ideas?

Also just checked the download site and cannot see link for the Kernel you made, can you provide a link?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Trev

Alliance-Rom Moderator

Droidzone
Old
Thanks Meter 2163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevfee View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I've just tried that but still get the same error. Any other ideas?

Also just checked the download site and cannot see link for the Kernel you made, can you provide a link?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Trev
Check again. I dont know what the issue is. The kernel guide has been tested on a clean install of Ubuntu and worked.

The Following User Says Thank You to Droidzone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

t-pip
Old
Thanks Meter 1989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Check again. I dont know what the issue is. The kernel guide has been tested on a clean install of Ubuntu and worked.
It works fine with source from github but not bitbucket. Odd. The guide seems good but something else is wrong. Thanks for your guide, help, kernels and patience. You are definitely one of the good guys.

Trev

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Alliance-Rom Moderator

Droidzone
Old
Thanks Meter 2163

DONATE TO ME
That's strange. There are two other sources too-Google Code and Sourceforge. But they're more or less the clone of the Bitbucket source, which is the latest. Github will be updated to the same commit today.

Anyway, try the one I compiled.

t-pip
Old
Thanks Meter 1989

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That's strange. There are two other sources too-Google Code and Sourceforge. But they're more or less the clone of the Bitbucket source, which is the latest. Github will be updated to the same commit today.

Anyway, try the one I compiled.
Have just installed it thanks.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Alliance-Rom Moderator

zakkkkk
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i have a problem when i reboot my phone once it doesnt detect any signal so i have to reboot 2 or 3 times and it takes so long? please help

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

tonyg3260
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default supernova rom

hi i have a 16 gig sd card and a rooted htc desire s-off with revolutionary hboot-6.93 1002 and i was wondering if it were possible too get more internal memory by partitioning my sd card using acemod 007 v33 or v42 atm im using SuperNova2.4.0.1 Extreme ROM but it has a lot of bugs like i keep getting random reboots when ever i receive a text message aswell as my stock messenger is broken so i have to use chomp all i want is a stable custom rom with 2 gig internal memory can anybody point me in the rite direction please

Tags
data2sd, desire, gingerbread, rom, sense, stock, supernova