Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

[Q] Can anyone create a flashable Rom dump of the HongKong firmware?

OP teckhwee

22nd April 2011, 08:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

65 posts
My play is bricked, after unlocking the bootloader, i did an OTA update that says theres an update, 1.84. after download and starting the update, my phone restarted and hangs there for a long time. Than screen turns off. From than on, I'm unable to on the phone.

SEUS can detect my phone but doesnt allow me to flash, stating I have modified files in the phone.

Flashtools can detect my phone. i created a flashable file from files created by someone in the general section and i couldnt flash.

Someone please help.

Thanks!
22nd April 2011, 08:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

65 posts
I tried extracting my firmware myself by using my fren's play and using the PC companion to do a "repair" but in the midst of the update, the prog prompts that the software in unable to install and run..... something like that.....
23rd April 2011, 04:37 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Unhappy
My device is bricked too I have no phone to use for about one week now. Can anyone help us please.
24th April 2011, 01:56 PM   |  #4  
Retired Forum Modertor / Recognized Developer
Flag Farum
Thanks Meter: 102

476 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does any of you guys have the files grabbed from SEUS?
Will try and see if I can make a suitable file in FTF format for flashtool that you can try.
24th April 2011, 05:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

65 posts
I can as I have a spare set from my friend.

I cant grab from SEUS cos it states I have modified files and wont let me flash.

When trying to do a repair using PC companion, it states there is no files available for the phone now.......

Is there really differences in hk and uk sets? or maybe theres someting that can be edited or added to the uk generic flash file to make it work.....
24th April 2011, 06:27 PM   |  #6  
Retired Forum Modertor / Recognized Developer
Flag Farum
Thanks Meter: 102

476 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckhwee

I can as I have a spare set from my friend.

I cant grab from SEUS cos it states I have modified files and wont let me flash.

When trying to do a repair using PC companion, it states there is no files available for the phone now.......

Is there really differences in hk and uk sets? or maybe theres someting that can be edited or added to the uk generic flash file to make it work.....

I don't think there is an issue between the two versions.! But it would make sense to test this. So if you can get the blobfs files, we can try. Can you upload somewhere, and post or pm a link.

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App
25th April 2011, 06:14 AM   |  #7  
OP Member

65 posts
I'm unable to get any files as stated above..... maybe gotta wait til SE has an updated firmware....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread