5,597,937 Members 39,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can anyone create a flashable Rom dump of the HongKong firmware?

Tip us?

teckhwee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Can anyone create a flashable Rom dump of the HongKong firmware?

My play is bricked, after unlocking the bootloader, i did an OTA update that says theres an update, 1.84. after download and starting the update, my phone restarted and hangs there for a long time. Than screen turns off. From than on, I'm unable to on the phone.

SEUS can detect my phone but doesnt allow me to flash, stating I have modified files in the phone.

Flashtools can detect my phone. i created a flashable file from files created by someone in the general section and i couldnt flash.

Someone please help.

Thanks!

teckhwee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I tried extracting my firmware myself by using my fren's play and using the PC companion to do a "repair" but in the midst of the update, the prog prompts that the software in unable to install and run..... something like that.....

huad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My device is bricked too I have no phone to use for about one week now. Can anyone help us please.

NielDK
Old
Retired Forum Modertor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Does any of you guys have the files grabbed from SEUS?
Will try and see if I can make a suitable file in FTF format for flashtool that you can try.

teckhwee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I can as I have a spare set from my friend.

I cant grab from SEUS cos it states I have modified files and wont let me flash.

When trying to do a repair using PC companion, it states there is no files available for the phone now.......

Is there really differences in hk and uk sets? or maybe theres someting that can be edited or added to the uk generic flash file to make it work.....

NielDK
Old
Retired Forum Modertor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckhwee View Post
I can as I have a spare set from my friend.

I cant grab from SEUS cos it states I have modified files and wont let me flash.

When trying to do a repair using PC companion, it states there is no files available for the phone now.......

Is there really differences in hk and uk sets? or maybe theres someting that can be edited or added to the uk generic flash file to make it work.....
I don't think there is an issue between the two versions.! But it would make sense to test this. So if you can get the blobfs files, we can try. Can you upload somewhere, and post or pm a link.

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App

teckhwee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I'm unable to get any files as stated above..... maybe gotta wait til SE has an updated firmware....