1. Horrible screen IMO(when compared against the Amoled screens) LCD flashlight corners really bothered me.
2. Form factor : It is too long for the screen size , too much wasted space on the bottom.
3. Power button on top was awkward ( maybe too used to Samsungs)
4. Earpiece quality seemed muffled and too quiet sometimes
5. Picture quality below average
Thats it. Will be going back to either galaxy 4g or Nexus S for now. Looking forward to the HTC Sensation 4G on June 8th or the Galaxy S2 .
I realize that like many things , cell phone preferences are very subjective. If you are enjoying the virtues of this phone( of which there are many) have fun till the next greatest thing