[ROM] CyanogenMod 6.1 V1 - CWM - 23-04
Hi every one! I give you another good build. It repark from CM Modded Build V.2 by needo, and work with ClockworkMod, so here is the build:
I. Download needed file:
1. CyanogenMod 6.1 V1 - CWM - 23-04.zip
II. before install :
1. Format your sdcard make 4 Partition with recommended size:
1st partition: FAT32 (sdcard / Rest)
2nd partition: EXT2 (system / about 150MB -> depends on the build )
3rd partition: EXT2 (data / about 250MB)
4th partition: EXT2 (cache / about 50MB)
Be sure make all 4 partition primary
2. extract and copy folder npkboot to root of sdcard.
3. Copy Rom ( zip file , don't extract) in to root of sdcard.
1. run Haret, and wait when it will be asked to press "Volume Down" shortly (!!important!! shortly) to launch ClockworkMod Recovery or any other key to usually continue booting into Android.
Press volume Down and wait for menu Recovery.
2. In menu recovery choose "install zip from sd-card" choose zip from sdcard and select "CyanogenMod 6.1 V1 - CWM - 23-04.zip" . Confirm instalation then reboot system.
4. Run HARET again and press any key (except Volume keys) to continue booting into Android.
First boot :
*Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > User interface > tweaks extra > load theme > choose CM 6.1 white
- This will change the status bar text colour to white ...
*Launcher settings > change theme > choose the gre theme ...
*disable data transfer
*disable auto-rotate screen
- Android won't performing very well at first running hours, if you have many media files (pic,videos..) .. system will be busy searching for these files & creating thumbnails for them ... the time for that is depending on the quantity of the media on the SD card ..
- If you can't boot to android, try change modules to Turbo kernel and reinstall.
- If you want stop problem key freeze, download kernel with keyboard as modules and follow this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...67&postcount=2
how to do ^^!
- For better batterry, download and install SetCPU, then custom it yourself !
- For better speed install ADW Laucher ^^!
Thanks to Neopeek, needo and other developers !