Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RELEASE] Bandroidx's Bravo Bootstrap Custom Recovery

Tip us?

bandroidx
Old
(Last edited by bandroidx; 23rd April 2011 at 10:48 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Default [RELEASE] Bandroidx's Bravo Bootstrap Custom Recovery

Ok all, waiting is finally over. Thanks for being so patient! I got the donate version up on the market, if you dont have the market in your country or can't make the purchase I will have a free version out (w/ banner ads) in a couple of days once I finish testing that version.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ravo.bootstrap

Couple of notes:

1) When you hit the bootstrap button the first time, it could take a few seconds, wait until you get a success message before touching the screen again. if you get a force close message, please select wait. Usually it takes just 3-5 seconds. It can take longer though especially if you have just rooted, i recommend rebooting after rooting always.

2) After you bootstrap recovery you do not need to bootstrap again until you update to a new version of my app, after upgrading you should bootstrap once. After that you just load the app and hit reboot recovery.

3) If you are not familiar with the bootstrap process (like on the dx/d2) please be aware this does not replace your stock recovery like regular CWM. The Custom recovery can only be started by loading the app and clicking bootstrap recovery.

4) Tested more on 2.2 but 2.1 should also be fine if you havent upgraded yet (why?)

Heydabop is working on his CWM flashable boot animation and I am going to start looking into doing a bravo ROM. Thanks for all heydabop's awesome graphics!

Enjoy!
Motorola Bravo Overclock App: Release thread

CWM Bootstrap for the AT&T Motrola Bravo (Kobe): My Development Thread (4/23/11 - Released!)

BravoX ROM for Motorola Bravo: Release Post 5/4/11

Non-Market Apps Enabler For Motorola ATT (now supports non-moto brands too!) Phones (atrix, bravo, etc):
Market link

Follow me on twitter: @bandroidx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bandroidx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BravoMotorola
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandroidx View Post
Ok all, waiting is finally over. Thanks for being so patient! I got the donate version up on the market, if you dont have the market in your country or can't make the purchase I will have a free version out (w/ banner ads) in a couple of days once I finish testing that version.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ravo.bootstrap

Couple of notes:

1) When you hit the bootstrap button the first time, it could take a few seconds, wait until you get a success message before touching the screen again. if you get a force close message, please select wait. Usually it takes just 3-5 seconds. It can take longer though especially if you have just rooted, i recommend rebooting after rooting always.

2) After you bootstrap recovery you do not need to bootstrap again until you update to a new version of my app, after upgrading you should bootstrap once. After that you just load the app and hit reboot recovery.

3) If you are not familiar with the bootstrap process (like on the dx/d2) please be aware this does not replace your stock recovery like regular CWM. The Custom recovery can only be started by loading the app and clicking bootstrap recovery.

4) Tested more on 2.2 but 2.1 should also be fine if you havent upgraded yet (why?)

Heydabop is working on his CWM flashable boot animation and I am going to start looking into doing a bravo ROM. Thanks for all heydabop's awesome graphics!

Enjoy!
Wow, this will change everything for sure! Great job

zax10
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Any screenshots. I am getting some info together from the x10 guys. When I get all my stuff together I will probably need your assistance band.

Sent from my SEX10 using XDA Premium App
Searching is easy. Making people angry that you didn't search is even easier. Use XDA on browser if you have trouble searching.

Make Visual Voice Mail work on any custom rom.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1523657

bandroidx
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zax10 View Post
Any screenshots. I am getting some info together from the x10 guys. When I get all my stuff together I will probably need your assistance band.

Sent from my SEX10 using XDA Premium App
just search the market for bravo recovery, it has 2 screen shots.

as for the X10, no problem let me know.

CWM Bootstrap for the AT&T Motrola Bravo (Kobe): My Development Thread (4/23/11 - Released!)

Non-Market Apps Enabler For Motorola ATT (now supports non-moto brands too!) Phones (atrix, bravo, etc):
Market link

TPR300C
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Works fine! Great app! Feels good to be able to nandroid

bandroidx
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Thanks!

PS everyone, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13183184

that thread is my development thread, will have my rom development, etc. This will just be a release thread (for those who look in this sub forum for this, it makes sense)

but to keep the development comments together, we will post mostly over in that thread not this one.

feel free to post specifics related to this app here if you want, i monitor both threads.

Market link

BravoMotorola
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Thanks!

PS everyone, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13183184

that thread is my development thread, will have my rom development, etc. This will just be a release thread (for those who look in this sub forum for this, it makes sense)

but to keep the development comments together, we will post mostly over in that thread not this one.

feel free to post specifics related to this app here if you want, i monitor both threads.
Once again I feel cheep. Is there any other way to get this app? I'm 16. I've got no credit card yet...I should mail you $20 for all the work you've been doing...give me an address and I'd do it. If I had a credit card I'd be giving a lot of money to you and a ton of other devs.

Cka3
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I will have a free version out (w/ banner ads) in a couple of days once I finish testing that version.
This is something new…
Vido Mini One

BravoMotorola
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Hope it goes up soon. I'm 16 and I've got no credit card. I'm dieing to test some things.

hippyman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought it, but I don't know how to access CWM :/
I'm lame.