Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread
for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!
(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)
1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.
There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)
2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.
3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.
4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.
5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).
Google Android OS Rules!!!
My Phones and Tablets:
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer
T-Mobile Galaxy S III
T-Mobile Galaxy S IV All Rooted and Romed Baby!!!! Yeah!!
HotFile.comis oneof the most widely used file sharing companies, and one that has … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?