Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] (2/28/13) NANDROID Restore Stock FR 2.22 V10f / GB 2.33 V21e and 2.34 V21y

OP TGA_Gunnman

25th April 2011, 08:55 PM   |  #21  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,307

9,269 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpie

So I assume this doesn't enable the at&t 3G bands, right?

No it doesnt
25th April 2011, 09:16 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas, Texas
Thanks Meter: 771

554 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danz8509

i installed rom manager on my phone but i dont see the clockwork mod folders on the sd card? do i have to make them?

Yes, if they are not there on your external SD just create them.
25th April 2011, 09:18 PM   |  #23  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 170

683 posts
More
Sorry for posting in the wrong section but i screwed up and need a hand here :-/

I tried screwing with the Framework.apk and stuff when i reboot the phone i'm just in a constant boot loop i only installed the Rom manager recovery so i can't accses my back up i come from the Vibrant and i ODINed a crap load of times id there any way i can do it with NVflash????????

Any help will be greatly appreciated
25th April 2011, 11:00 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas, Texas
Thanks Meter: 771

554 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahlou

Sorry for posting in the wrong section but i screwed up and need a hand here :-/

I tried screwing with the Framework.apk and stuff when i reboot the phone i'm just in a constant boot loop i only installed the Rom manager recovery so i can't accses my back up i come from the Vibrant and i ODINed a crap load of times id there any way i can do it with NVflash????????

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Do This:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1044326

To install clockwork recovery.

Then follow my post on this thread to do a nandroid restore.
26th April 2011, 12:15 AM   |  #25  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2

87 posts
More
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm new to the more advanced aspects of Android.

What does this process result in?... Is this used in the case that something goes wrong and I need to "start over?" Do I just keep this on my phone all the time just in case I need it?

I would also like to say that I'm very impressed with the quick work being done on this phone by all the developers. Thanks!
26th April 2011, 02:52 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 5

113 posts
can i use this to return my phone to stock? ie, restore this rom via nandroid, delete titanium/busybox/rom manager and then unroot via superoneclick. that should be completely stock, correct? i haven't nvflashed my recovery, only used rom manager to "flash" clockworkmod.
26th April 2011, 03:03 AM   |  #27  
Flag buffalo,ny
Thanks Meter: 82

854 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by segfault82

can i use this to return my phone to stock? ie, restore this rom via nandroid, delete titanium/busybox/rom manager and then unroot via superoneclick. that should be completely stock, correct? i haven't nvflashed my recovery, only used rom manager to "flash" clockworkmod.

can you get in to recovery to nandroid restore? if not, then no. if so, then yes. and if you're returning\exchanging you might want to clean out anything personal from the internal storage.
26th April 2011, 03:24 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 5

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazythunder

can you get in to recovery to nandroid restore? if not, then no. if so, then yes. and if you're returning\exchanging you might want to clean out anything personal from the internal storage.

yes, i flashed clockworkmod recovery using rom manager. so i would do:

1. factory reset from CWM
2. restore this backup via nandroid
3. delete the three non stock apps

just to clarify, i woudn't have to do anything to the recovery since i didn't use nvflash to flash CWM, correct?
26th April 2011, 03:47 AM   |  #29  
Flag buffalo,ny

854 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by segfault82

yes, i flashed clockworkmod recovery using rom manager. so i would do:

1. factory reset from CWM
2. restore this backup via nandroid
3. delete the three non stock apps

just to clarify, i woudn't have to do anything to the recovery since i didn't use nvflash to flash CWM, correct?

then use super one click to unroot and delete the update.zip from the internal sdcard.
26th April 2011, 03:50 AM   |  #30  
Flag buffalo,ny

854 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhead

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm new to the more advanced aspects of Android.

What does this process result in?... Is this used in the case that something goes wrong and I need to "start over?" Do I just keep this on my phone all the time just in case I need it?

I would also like to say that I'm very impressed with the quick work being done on this phone by all the developers. Thanks!

it results in bringing your phone back to the state it was in when you bought it....almost. you'll still be rooted which is easy enough to undo. then just delete a couple of apps to be completely restored. unless you have a custom recovery done through nvflash,which you probably don't. then that's not to hard to do either.

The Following User Says Thank You to crazythunder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bricked, g2x
Previous Thread Next Thread