echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
Finally, the root is available for firmware 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 for Optimus One
This program will help get us these rights.
What to do this?:
1. Downloading Gingerbreak (Disable the antivirus just in case)
2. Dump the our program and set
3. At LG Optimus include debug USB. To do this, go to Options -> Applications -> Development -> Debugging USB. Put a tick.
4. Make sure that the flash drive was inserted and worked
5. Run Gingerbreak
6. Choosing a Root Device
7. Wait a few minutes. If there are no problems, then the device will reboot (note that rebooting can take a long time, so we are waiting)
ALL MANIPULTSII WITH YOUR PHONE YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|