Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][EC05][10/2/11] Steelblue 1.4

Tip us?

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eins7ein View Post
+1 for themed launcher pro. Can't seem to find one that fits alongside this anywhere. Love this theme.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
I'm gonna do launcher pro for sure. I will probably do a few of the most common launchers and make some add ons.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by justen7723 View Post
Is there any way to make it say 'new message" instead of "missed call" when i get a text message, when using the glass lock screen?? For some reason that's the way it is when I installed the the theme?

I'll see what I can do after I'm done with a couple other things. Thanks for pointing it out.

justen7723
Old
Thanks Meter 1655
Awesome, and thx!!!

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
LauncherPro is pretty much done. I might change a couple things yet but the download link is up. Boot into recovery and flash. Shouldnt need to wipe anything. Hope you like!

mocsab
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Default Great Theme!

I have been on EH17 and just about all the GB leaks that have come out in recent months - but began having issues with reboots and dropped calls - I need my phone to be reliable for work so I finally gave up and went back to EC05 (I flashed the EC05 Revolted Rom and then started looking for themes to get the colors I like) - I found several themes I liked but I was particularly impressed with the Steel blue theme you created - the attention to detail on the grpahics you added is really quite good. I love the 'drawer graphics (if that is what it's called) and the wifi - 4g - etc - icons you used accross the top are awesome..- it's like having a brand new phone. It took some of my dissapointment from leaving GB away -thanks for your efforts.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I wanted to say again that I really like this theme a lot - I did notice that most of the notifications that show up int he Notifications Drawere are in white text - so you can read them well on the darker background - but the voice mial notificaiton is black text - anything you can do about that to make that whilte too would be aprecaited. I can't imagine all the little things you had to do throughout this theme to add the "little touches' I keep getting pleasently surprized when I do this or that - nice work!
The Following User Says Thank You to mocsab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab View Post
I have been on EH17 and just about all the GB leaks that have come out in recent months - but began having issues with reboots and dropped calls - I need my phone to be reliable for work so I finally gave up and went back to EC05 (I flashed the EC05 Revolted Rom and then started looking for themes to get the colors I like) - I found several themes I liked but I was particularly impressed with the Steel blue theme you created - the attention to detail on the grpahics you added is really quite good. I love the 'drawer graphics (if that is what it's called) and the wifi - 4g - etc - icons you used accross the top are awesome..- it's like having a brand new phone. It took some of my dissapointment from leaving GB away -thanks for your efforts.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I wanted to say again that I really like this theme a lot - I did notice that most of the notifications that show up int he Notifications Drawere are in white text - so you can read them well on the darker background - but the voice mial notificaiton is black text - anything you can do about that to make that whilte too would be aprecaited. I can't imagine all the little things you had to do throughout this theme to add the "little touches' I keep getting pleasently surprized when I do this or that - nice work!
Thanks i do appreciate it. I will look into it.

SemiGamer
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringold24 View Post
I'll see what I can do after I'm done with a couple other things. Thanks for pointing it out.

I believe the issue was introduced on SRF1.2 so if you based this theme off of their frameworks and such, than that's where the problem is located
Figured I'd let you know so you didn't think it was something you changed when themeing it and waste your time :P

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
You may be right. Its not too hard to change. this is based off of gitsums stock theme with the lockscreen mod, battery, and no ciq. I will figure it out for next update.

GituSum
Old
Thanks Meter 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringold24 View Post
You may be right. Its not too hard to change. this is based off of gitsums stock theme with the lockscreen mod, battery, and no ciq. I will figure it out for next update.

Hey ringold24. I made an update to my base template with the sprint fix and the glass lock fix. Its in my thread. Id post a link but I'm away from the comp

GituSum Epic4G

Nexus 5: Stock 4.4
Galaxy Nexus: Stock 4.3
Nexus S 4G: CM10
Samsung Epic 4G: CM9
Samsung Moment: Paperweight

ringold24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GituSum View Post
Hey ringold24. I made an update to my base template with the sprint fix and the glass lock fix. Its in my thread. Id post a link but I'm away from the comp

GituSum Epic4G
Thanks man! That fixes both things for me. I'll find it and start on my next update today.