lock screens - RCMIX HD

26th April 2011, 05:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag buffalo, ny
Thanks Meter: 2

63 posts
More
Hi all,
I posted this in the RCMIX HD Rhread but figured I would post it here in case people want to adapt any to their roms. I am unsure if these will work with other ROMs so beware.
Please see the posts below for instructions and what not:
he_stheone64 - his post about lock screens for desire hd
klquicksall - his post about how to make your own lock screen and how to flash them for the rcmix ROM.

Again, I am unsure if these will work with other ROMs. I say this because I know nothing about other ROMs

My lock screens

For changing lock screens please remember that you are modding your phone. All inherent risks apply as usual. I have tested these below on my own phone and will attach pictures (all have the transparency mod/theme flashed).

For instructions on how to make your own, read here to get acquainted with the steps. The files below are the actual lockscreen.zip files that you flash from clockworkmod recovery console. All of the pictures have been taken from the internet, especially from some well known sources like the daily NASA picture - I think these make some of the coolest wall papers and lockscreens All copyrights for the pictures to those who took them.
NONE of these are transparent right now, I did not have time to play with that yet.
If you have any requests PM me and post here. A photo or link helps immensely. I do not have time to check the forums daily but try to do it as often as I can. Also, if you want to be sure you could always back up prior to doing a flash.
Ok, here we go

***ALL lock screens I have made. Including the photos that were renamed into the lockscreen file + each lockscreen.zip. Architecture of folders is important (this may be easier than individual downloads because ALL files you will download are named lockscreen.zip) - file is named lockscreens.rar and is NOT flashable. This contains all the files below ***

Each individual lock screen. Please note they are all named lockscreen.zip!
call of duty black ops

catseye - space

Watchtower - dave matthews band

Devils

Dusk starry

Earth

galaxy barenston

gears of war 3

Jets

Kobe Lakers

Lakers

Mets

moon over Rio time lapse

Nets

Rising Planet over the desert

Sabres

Sun Spot Storm

Rain on Titan (artistic interpretation)

Washington monument (taken with my inspire)

screenshot albums
http://img51.imageshack.us/g/blops.jpg/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread