OK. I did not originally create this, however I did the mod on other phones.
I have attached a file for the ones like me where 5 gigs of unlimited (oxymoron) data is not quite enough. I can not get CW to work with mount/data, so I went with this method :
1. DO A BACKUP FIRST!!!(The first time I did this I went in to never ending boot loop!
2. Download file, extract it, and place it on your SD or Internal memory. (Just remember where you put it.)
3. Go to settings, Wireless & networks, mobile networks and check everything except "Use only 2G networks". (When you do this you will not be able to access this again.)
4. You must have Root Explorer installed.
5. Open Root Explorer and go to the service file you downloaded. Hold down over it and select copy.
6. Now go to system/framework, click Mount R/O and select paste. Select yes to overwrite the file.
7. Close out of everything and go to Rom Manager and select "Fix Permissions".
8. Reboot and you should be good to go.
Proof for all the skeptics. Look at the download speed, time and battery %:
ONLY USE THIS WITH THE STOCK ROM!!!Attachment 579089