Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 40,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] PRIME! v1.6r2 | HC31 | Fast | Rooted | HMJ37.prime_epad-1.6-20110716

Tip us?

GibMcFragger
Old
Thanks Meter 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach2010 View Post
Hey, I've not been around much the past few days, been back at work and other stuff. I've re-uploaded the power mods, this time signed so there should be no bootloop issue if you need to perform factory reset/system wipe. I didn't discover that framework-res.apk needed to be signed until last night when I was doing some research - Oops lol. Well this means that I can get back to improving the rom and hopefully getting some nice features added, nothing tacky though like the CRT animation, it's not providing any benefit and I hear it doesn't work too great either.

Is any one having any major issues with the rom? Post below and I'll provide as much assistance as I can, I looked back through the thread but nothing major jumps out at me as being a direct issue with the rom itself. I may have missed something though.

Thanks again for all the feedback.
Welcome back! There have been no issues with the rom to speak of. It runs awesome. Once the source gets released for the 3.1 kernel then you could bake in an overclockimg kernel too if you wanted and make Prime really fly.

Sent from my Blue Myst GladiATRIX on Bell using the XDA Premium App.
Galaxy S5, G900W8, Rogers

StingRay_
Old
(Last edited by StingRay_; 11th June 2011 at 04:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Thanks Roach! Awesome work!

BTW...I've flashed 1.4 twice and still have not ever received the notice about the dock update...dock version currently shown as EP101-0209...

dock typig is very laggy....my dock has been quirky, even after officiall dock update came out...anyone else having the same?

pdappcgeek
Old
(Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11th June 2011 at 06:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
I had dock version 0207.. I just did the update from the notification and now it's 0209. I was laggy before. It's yet TBD on this update.

I can tell you that with this update the touch pad is still way to sensitive... I hit it all the time when typing

Update: I just installed the newest OC kernel with no tap and it fixed it so i wouldn't off clock while I was typing

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

pdappcgeek
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I'm still looking for the meter to show the dock battery level. I've seen it before but now can't find it.... could somebody please point me in the right direction?.. Thanks!

mattykellyuk
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
I'm still looking for the meter to show the dock battery level. I've seen it before but now can't find it.... could somebody please point me in the right direction?.. Thanks!

http://liliputing.com/2011/06/how-to...ptop-dock.html

I use these Widgets but I have heard off it being bulit in but haven't ever had it on my tf

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA Premium App

pdappcgeek
Old
Thanks Meter 14
shoot it doesn't work with the oc kernel. Thank you though

isolated_epidemic
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default No WiFi with HDMI connected

When I plug in my HDMI cable I lose my WiFi connection immediately. Literally as soon as I unplug the cable, the WiFi returns and continues loading whatever I was doing. If I leave the cable plugged in long enough the WiFi connection goes through a loop trying to connect to my network, then "scanning", then "connecting" again. I am using an HDMI to MiniHDMI adapter with a 25ft Swivel Head HDMI cable. I have also used a standard 3ft HDMI cable with the adapter and came up with the exact same results. I have tried the following to attempt to rule out hardware issues, but am unable to remove the MiniHDMI adapter from the equation and rule it out...

1. Only MiniHDMI adapter plugged in - No Signal Loss, works fine
2. MiniHDMI + HDMI Cable + TV OFF - No Signal Loss, works fine
3. MiniHDMI + HDMI Cable + TV ON - Signal Lost, no WiFi

I have tried wiping data/factory reset, wiping Dalvik cache, reflashing the ROM with and without the v6 OC Kernel, and with and without the Reset Power Button Mod. Finally after flashing to the Stock 3.1 + Root ROM provided by supercurio all of my issues are gone. I can use the HDMI and still stay connected to WiFi.

Am I alone in my findings or have others experienced the same?

ViViDboarder
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 617

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by isolated_epidemic View Post
When I plug in my HDMI cable I lose my WiFi connection immediately. Literally as soon as I unplug the cable, the WiFi returns and continues loading whatever I was doing. If I leave the cable plugged in long enough the WiFi connection goes through a loop trying to connect to my network, then "scanning", then "connecting" again. I am using an HDMI to MiniHDMI adapter with a 25ft Swivel Head HDMI cable. I have also used a standard 3ft HDMI cable with the adapter and came up with the exact same results. I have tried the following to attempt to rule out hardware issues, but am unable to remove the MiniHDMI adapter from the equation and rule it out...

1. Only MiniHDMI adapter plugged in - No Signal Loss, works fine
2. MiniHDMI + HDMI Cable + TV OFF - No Signal Loss, works fine
3. MiniHDMI + HDMI Cable + TV ON - Signal Lost, no WiFi

I have tried wiping data/factory reset, wiping Dalvik cache, reflashing the ROM with and without the v6 OC Kernel, and with and without the Reset Power Button Mod. Finally after flashing to the Stock 3.1 + Root ROM provided by supercurio all of my issues are gone. I can use the HDMI and still stay connected to WiFi.

Am I alone in my findings or have others experienced the same?
Plug in power too and try.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Favorite Quotes: Emulators | Crysis

OnePlus One (On the way)
Nexus 7
Nexus 4 (CM Nightlies)
HTC One S (CM10) SOLD
Google Nexus One (CM7)
Touchpad (WebOS/CM9 with twrp 2) SOLD
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (CM9) SOLD
EVO 3D (Mynz/CM9 + twrp 2) SOLD
EVO 4G (CM 7 + twrp 2) SOLD
iPhone 3G (whited00r) SOLD

Twitter | UbuntuForums Profile | MacRumors Forums | WinMatrix Profile

mmtoman
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7
Mine is very laggy all over in the os. Ivd tried the stock rom and also this one and both have lag all over.

Also my touch screen is also completely unresponsive at times and I can't even unlock it. I'll either have 1 touch then it'll stop or no touches at all.

I might have to take it back if these problems continue.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

Beretta93
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Have you tried a full wipe?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Tags
eee, pad, prime, rom, transformer
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe