As said in my Q thread, I picked it up yesterday (despite most stores saying they couldn't sell it yet). I was the second person to get one from the big Phones4U in Leeds.
After palying with it all afternoon Yesterday and most of this morning (yeah I should be working!), I love it. It's soooo silky smooth. All my favourite games run perfectly, I've even tried the N64 emulator and it ran effortlessly.
The only niggles I have:
- There's no longer NFC (would have been nice to be future-proofed on that, even though I couldn't use it right now anyway)
- I miss my notification light, but obviously not enough to stop me buying this beast
- It doesn't have the shiny music player from the original Galaxy S
- The clock widgets don't bring up the alarm when you press them
- Oh and my apps didn't download when I synched my Google account, so I had a fun time last night manually putting them all back on.
As you can see, trivial stuff that isn't really important.
Ask me anything, I'll try and answer as often as I can, but I do need to get some work done (if I can find the motivation and pull myself away from this phone!)
Oh, one final thing. A quick battery comparison - My Desire HD, at this time of the morning (after I've been playing music and on the internet via 3G/H), would be down to around 50%. This is currently on 70% and I've been playing with it all morning. Just an initial observation, but a positive one.