FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] Buy Transformer in store?

247 posts
Thanks Meter: 27
 
By felix.akinyemi, Senior Member on 27th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does any one have an idea when we can psychically buy a transformer in a store?
 
 
27th April 2011, 02:55 PM |#2  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I have loose reports that Best Buy is getting a "full tablet assortment" in May. (By loose reports I mean hearsay from a Best Buy Mobile manager.) My best guess would be next week or the one after.
27th April 2011, 03:11 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSqueeb

I have loose reports that Best Buy is getting a "full tablet assortment" in May. (By loose reports I mean hearsay from a Best Buy Mobile manager.) My best guess would be next week or the one after.

Ugh too long lol...
27th April 2011, 05:13 PM |#4  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix.akinyemi

Ugh too long lol...

I know. I'm stuck in that boat too, need to get it from Best Buy to use my no interest card... but I can wait. probably.
27th April 2011, 05:17 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Ealing
Thanks Meter: 353
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix.akinyemi

Does any one have an idea when we can psychically buy a transformer in a store?

I'd be impressed if you could *psychically* buy one at all!

Oh, perhaps you meant physically.......

Regards,

Dave
27th April 2011, 05:45 PM |#6  
wingzero2085's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
I actually got my Transformer yesterday from a physical store in CA -- Frys Electronics.
27th April 2011, 06:56 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I got mine from a B&M Frys store yesterday too, but I don't think it's gonna help since as far as I know the stores that had them only have *ONE* each.

I was there at 8:20 and when I was at the counter getting the papers printed, someone else was asking for it.
27th April 2011, 10:18 PM |#8  
MN_Evolution's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSqueeb

I know. I'm stuck in that boat too, need to get it from Best Buy to use my no interest card... but I can wait. probably.

Bingo! no interest and Points! lol

Plus i have about $80 worth of reward Zone certificates...
27th April 2011, 11:21 PM |#9  
ericizzy1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero2085

I actually got my Transformer yesterday from a physical store in CA -- Frys Electronics.

care to share in which city?
28th April 2011, 02:36 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Fry's have it available in store...at least here in Indiana. I'm picking one up first thing tomorrow morning.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
28th April 2011, 02:39 AM |#11  
Zach Alt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix.akinyemi

Fry's have it available in store...at least here in Indiana. I'm picking one up first thing tomorrow morning.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App


what city??

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes