Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[TOOL] V4.0.3-xdaAutoTool ALL-Win | V5.0.0b-xdaautoAPKTool | V1.0.3-xdaautoDeoTool

OP xavierjohn22

30th April 2011, 12:42 PM   |  #31  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,987

5,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
@1982strand

Code:
W/ResourceType( 2712): Bad XML block: header size 261 or total size 0 is larger than data size 0
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\res\menu-da\media_context_menu.xml:14: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@id/set_or_cancel_cover').
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8651035744520181830.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Administrator\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\res, -M, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(Unknown Source)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Unknown Source)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Unknown Source)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Unknown Source)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8651035744520181830.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Administrator\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\res, -M, C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.util.OS.exec(Unknown Source)
	... 7 more
The Gallery has a change in the menu xml file
This one "\_INPUT_APK\Gallery\res\menu-da\media_context_menu.xml"

What you need to do.

After DEcompile of the Gallery
Go to that file, compare it with your 1.4.22 string, you will see that something has change, only the "rename" string needs to be change, use the newest xml and created your menu-da to put that new xml

In miuimusic
There's also a string difference
This error mean that music_picker item is not found anywhere in the APK public, no use for it.
I suggest compare the strings.xml in values over your values-da

Code:
recompiling MiuiMusic.apk... 
I: Smaling...
I: Building resources...
aapt: warning: string 'music_picker' has no default translation in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\MiuiMusic\res; found: de
I: Building apk file...
WHEnever you get errors of " has no default translation ", often you have use a string that is not needed

ALSO YOU CAN DECOMPILE AND RECOMPILE A SINGLE APK SO IT IS FASTER, ONLY THE APKS WITH ERRORS.
30th April 2011, 04:11 PM   |  #32  
Flag Bryant, AR
Thanks Meter: 124

858 posts
More
Just when I started to have problems with APK Manager, you bring this tool out. It is a little different interface, but at least I'm able to decompile and recompile the apk's that I was having trouble with.

Will you be adding features like optimizing images and zipaligning in the future? If not, that's cool. It does what I can't get APK Manager to do anymore. Thanks.
30th April 2011, 04:20 PM   |  #33  
OP Recognized Developer

5,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog8791

Just when I started to have problems with APK Manager, you bring this tool out. It is a little different interface, but at least I'm able to decompile and recompile the apk's that I was having trouble with.

Will you be adding features like optimizing images and zipaligning in the future? If not, that's cool. It does what I can't get APK Manager to do anymore. Thanks.

I am adding features after i posted this for i am using it in MIUI translation, mass production, LOL, yeah that would come, the auto deodexer was also in my working folder now so they are all there, i just need to get confirmation with autodeodexer for i am modding some of the scripts, if ever i will post it.

but i could update with the optimizing, and zipalign

right now it has optimization MX3 level only on the flashable zip, so we build less file size updater.

it would not be that difficult to put those functions my friend. yes i'll update it once i am over the miui fever this weekend, every friday is like hell
30th April 2011, 04:24 PM   |  #34  
Flag Bryant, AR

858 posts
More
Okay, the first two apk's that I decompiled and recompiled worked fine. Now I am trying to invert the Dropbox app, but I am getting this error:

[*] C:\Users\Tim\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Dropbox.a pk
decompiling C:\Users\Tim\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Dropbox.a pk...
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: G:\apktool\framework\1.apk
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=hardwareAccelerated, value=0xffffffff
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x010102d3
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(Unkno wn Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResAttrDecoder.decode(Un known Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.AXmlResourceParser.getAt tributeValue(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.XmlPullParserDelega te.getAttributeValue(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializer Wrapper.writeStartTag(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializer Wrapper.event(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.dec ode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResStreamDecoderContaine r.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decode(Un known Source)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Unknown Source)

I was getting this with APK Manager, but I thought it was something to do with the program. Do you have any ideas? I am using Windows Home Premium-64 bit and APK Tool 1.3.1. I thought someone said the new .NET update was screwing things up, but I don't know.
30th April 2011, 04:25 PM   |  #35  
Flag Bryant, AR

858 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierjohn22

I am adding features after i posted this for i am using it in MIUI translation, mass production, LOL, yeah that would come, the auto deodexer was also in my working folder now so they are all there, i just need to get confirmation with autodeodexer for i am modding some of the scripts, if ever i will post it.

but i could update with the optimizing, and zipalign

right now it has optimization MX3 level only on the flashable zip, so we build less file size updater.

it would not be that difficult to put those functions my friend. yes i'll update it once i am over the miui fever this weekend, every friday is like hell

Sounds good, thanks.
30th April 2011, 04:41 PM   |  #36  
OP Recognized Developer

5,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog8791

Okay, the first two apk's that I decompiled and recompiled worked fine. Now I am trying to invert the Dropbox app, but I am getting this error:

[*] C:\Users\Tim\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Dropbox.a pk
decompiling C:\Users\Tim\AutoAPKTool1.0.2\_INPUT_APK\Dropbox.a pk...
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: G:\apktool\framework\1.apk
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=hardwareAccelerated, value=0xffffffff
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x010102d3
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(Unkno wn Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResAttrDecoder.decode(Un known Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.AXmlResourceParser.getAt tributeValue(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.XmlPullParserDelega te.getAttributeValue(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializer Wrapper.writeStartTag(Unknown Source)
at org.xmlpull.v1.wrapper.classic.StaticXmlSerializer Wrapper.event(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.dec ode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResStreamDecoderContaine r.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decode(Un known Source)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Unknown Source)

I was getting this with APK Manager, but I thought it was something to do with the program. Do you have any ideas? I am using Windows Home Premium-64 bit and APK Tool 1.3.1. I thought someone said the new .NET update was screwing things up, but I don't know.

You can try to switch to 1.3.2 with this tool or 1.3.1, have you tried decompiling the app in 1.3.2?

Also is this for GB or FROYO, aapt can be change from froyo to gingerbread, just need to put it in the same directory, later i'll add feature to switch too.

I got this from bruts thread with a user reply from me, here's where you get the files if switching from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 did not help
FROYO
C:\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-8\tools\aapt.exe
GB
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\aapt.exe
30th April 2011, 04:47 PM   |  #37  
Flag Bryant, AR

858 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierjohn22

You can try to switch to 1.3.2 with this tool or 1.3.1, have you tried decompiling the app in 1.3.2?

Also is this for GB or FROYO, aapt can be change from froyo to gingerbread, just need to put it in the same directory, later i'll add feature to switch too.

I got this from bruts thread with a user reply from me, here's where you get the files if switching from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 did not help
FROYO
C:\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-8\tools\aapt.exe
GB
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\aapt.exe

Okay, I'll try that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
30th April 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #38  
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 83

764 posts
More
@XJ What is the fastest and most simple way to compare the deleted and added strings?

Do i have to walk thu all the strings to compare or is there an other way that is faster and easier to do?
Do i have to check the "bugfixlist" and open only the strings that are mentioned there?
30th April 2011, 09:23 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 199

965 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffie75

@XJ What is the fastest and most simple way to compare the deleted and added strings?

Do i have to walk thu all the strings to compare or is there an other way that is faster and easier to do?
Do i have to check the "bugfixlist" and open only the strings that are mentioned there?

Don't know if it's the best/fastest way, but what i did was download a programm called Diffmerge (Google it) and then compared the latest english source we have (APP-EN_BASE_1.4.22_20110423.rar) with a decompiled version of newest en/zh rom upgrade.

This way i could "quickly" find changes/additions/removal of strings and then apply them to my language pack

But again, i'm also a newbie at this, so i'm not sure if this is the correct thing to do..
30th April 2011, 11:50 PM   |  #40  
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 83

764 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982Strand

Don't know if it's the best/fastest way, but what i did was download a programm called Diffmerge (Google it) and then compared the latest english source we have (APP-EN_BASE_1.4.22_20110423.rar) with a decompiled version of newest en/zh rom upgrade.

This way i could "quickly" find changes/additions/removal of strings and then apply them to my language pack

But again, i'm also a newbie at this, so i'm not sure if this is the correct thing to do..

Thnx, will try that maybe it will work indeed...
Sound like it's working nice and fast so i will try it and wait if XJ has another way (better and or faster)

Thnx 1982Strand!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread