After HamNCheesing my 1.2 I loaded Google Maps and WPClock and both show up in the Live Wallpapers tab under the stock Home settings. Does ManualNooter disable live wallpapers altogether or what?
For those with missing apps in market this did the trick for me:
1) Already have your Google Account entered into the table & synced.
Settings=> Accounts & sync => Add your account/Sync your account
2) Run Android Market first by using your desktop icon or the applet grid panel choosing the Market app. When run it should produce a Market with missing apps when you search as is usual.
3) Leave the Android Market program running & tap the Home button to go to the desktop.
4) Tap the Menu button, then select the Settings option in the bottom bar that pops up.
5) Select the Applications option
6) Select the Manage applications option
7) Select the Running TAB to show all running applications.
8) Scroll down the list until you see Market, then select it.
9) Tap on the Clear cache option button
10) Tap on the Force stop option button. DO NOT tap on the Clear data button here under Market, it will break the process I believe!
11) Tap on the Back button to go back to the entire list of running apps.
12) Scroll the app list up until you see the Google Services Framework app & select it.
13) Tap on the Clear data button here first, then tap on the OK button to confirm the action.
13) Tap on the Force close button now.
14) Now tap on the Back button or use the Home button to go back to the main desktop screen.
15) If you have the Market app on your desktop, then tap on it to run it, or open the dockbar applet panel & run Market from there again.
16) You should get an error box that has "Attention", then states that "An error has occurred. Please try again later."
This is good & what seems should happen if all is going well.
17) Now just hold down the On\Off button & then use the shut down menus to shut down the device normally.
18) Now just turn the device back On normally, let it boot to the desktop ... when you get a working Wifi connection, try Market again ... hopefully if all went as it did for me many times, Market should work fully now & show apps that used to be missing!
I found this solution on a forum called gadgetsandtablets
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|