3G data MMS bug in froyo? or is it the problem in CM6? help....
i have a bit of a problem with 3G data and mms. in original stock 2.1 from SE i can disable 3G data, but that will not turn off MMS sending and receiving.
however, in most froyo, including in CM6-final. this is not possible. we have to enable both 3G data to get mms to work. however... i dont have a 3G data plan, and it can be very expensive .............
here are some facts that i have tried out:
1. using SE stock 2.1, it is possible to disable 3G data but still receive send mms
2. using SE stock 2.1, it is possible to have only 1 APN for mms without other types (default, supl), but still receive send mms
3. it is a froyo bug, based on things i found on the internet
4. some brand such samsung motorola, have patched it
5. i tried to set up different APN for mms (mms) and 3G (degault,supl). still can not do mms without 3G data
6. i set up only 1 APN for mms... it doesnt work
7. different APN for mms and 3G data, send an mms to myself, works, and then i delete APN for 3G data. now mms can work with only mms APN. and i dont have 3G data activity at all. but after restart. can not work again
anyone, any idea how to get the mms working without enabling 3G data?
ok. thank you
this is exactly what i was trying to explain
btw, i tried to use SMART APN apk. but it doesnt help
i am using x10 mini pro on owain CM-6 final