[HOWTO] Flash a radio through hboot.
I'm just trying to help out here and will not be held responsible if you mess up this simple process and brick your device.
Your device must be rooted. Info on rooting your device is elsewhere.
These steps describe how to upgrade your radio via hboot
Also known as how to flash your radio via hboot
The same process for how to downgrade your radio via hboot
1. Copy your radio of choice to the root of your SD card and make sure it's named PG05IMG.zip
exactly. (that's a numeric zero NOT the alphabetic letter O)
2. Turn off phone. Hold the "volume down" and "power" release both once the hboot screen appears.
3. Your phone will now scan your SD card for the PG05IMG.zip file and ask you for confirmation to update.
4. Press the "volume up" button to confirm and wait for flash to complete.
5. After completion press the "power" button to reboot the device.
6. Once rebooted, (very important)
delete/remove the PG05IMG.zip from the root of your SD card.