STILL cannot enter xRecovery mode...
So i've tried different ways of doing it...
- rooted using "All in one solution by Mikevhl"
- download and installed xRecovery 0.3
- rebooted and spam BACK when SE letter comes up, nothing happened.
- Reset back to factory
- rooted the same way
- download BusyBox from Market, installed ans symlink the latest 1.19 BusyBox
- installed xRecovery 0.3
- rebooted, again, spamming BACK and nothing happen
I've tried having the USB cable plugged in, and unplugged. Both way give me the same thing... What else am i missing? UGH...