Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3g will not stop loading?

Tip us?

gfro9191
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default 3g will not stop loading?

For some reason, my 3g logo will not stop sending and receiving data. Atleast that's what the logo is saying in the notification bar. I'm running CM7. Once I uncheck 'data enabled' its fine until I lock and unlock my phone where it goes back to constantly on. Also, its really draining my battery. I would have my phone locked and come back to it warm.

Anyone have this problem? I already reflashed a new radio, did a complete wipe, and installed CM7 fresh.

Anything would be good.

g00s3y
Old
Thanks Meter 144

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfro9191 View Post
For some reason, my 3g logo will not stop sending and receiving data. Atleast that's what the logo is saying in the notification bar. I'm running CM7. Once I uncheck 'data enabled' its fine until I lock and unlock my phone where it goes back to constantly on. Also, its really draining my battery. I would have my phone locked and come back to it warm.

Anyone have this problem? I already reflashed a new radio, did a complete wipe, and installed CM7 fresh.

Anything would be good.
Of course there are going to be quirks and bad battery life, what do you expect out of something that is pre-alpha
Sprint HTC One - Rooted & Unlocked
Sprint Moto X - Rooted & Unlocked

gfro9191
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
Of course there are going to be quirks and bad battery life, what do you expect out of something that is pre-alpha
No! Haha it was running perfectly for the past 4 days but its suddenly doing this!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App