XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good cell provider on Spain

Tip us?

louiscypherbr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Default Good cell provider on Spain

I am moving to Spain to stay for a year, and I am searching for a cell provider with a good 3g plan. I will not make to much calls, but unlimited data is crucial. Can anyone suggest me witch cell company I must search?

loger8
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Mmm vodafone may be suitable for you... it's the most expnsive in calls, but the internet is just 10 euros per month... you should research in their webpages anyway

Sent from my X10mini using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to loger8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zapek666
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Anything but vodafone. If you have a problem with them, like a wrong bill you want to contest, you have to go through their horrible phone "support" line. They have no offices to handle customer complaints.
Released software:
- AutoConnect [free eval] (automatic wifi on/off)
- stuntzurl (Internet Explorer's favorite handler)
- GVApp (Geneva Airport's official application)
- I'm sleeping (puts your device to silent mode automatically) - now FREE and no ads, try it!
The Following User Says Thank You to zapek666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

louiscypherbr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Thank you for informations. 10euros/month is fine to me, if there is no data limit. About the horrible call center, I can asure you that here in Brazil we are all accustomed to the worst possible attendances.
Regards