FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

4800 Extended Battery W/ Battery Door

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By TheRomero09, Member on 30th April 2011, 05:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-door.html

For a price of $119.95..Unfortunately out of stock..but a may 25th date has been set as the shipping date..Anybody want the "Extra Strong Extended Replacement Battery..w/ 2.55x the stock battery life"..sounds pretty damn nice!(:
 
 
30th April 2011, 05:44 AM |#2  
Junior Member
ct
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
That's more than I paid for my atrix!
30th April 2011, 05:55 AM |#3  
elementaldragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
hard to tell from such a small picture... but that looks like a remarkably crappy battery door....
30th April 2011, 12:04 PM |#4  
ChongoDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,502
 
More
4800? holy ****

Sent from my Motorola Olympus
30th April 2011, 12:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Wow,


Man, that's ginormous. I like that this phone's battery lasts almost a good 24hrs with solid use. My Evo would last that long if I barely used it lol. Oh and my girlfriend's Inspire! Forget about it, lol.


Overall, I'm happy with the battery life now and can't imagine how long something that large would last.
The Following User Says Thank You to garekinokami For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2011, 12:53 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garekinokami

Wow,


Man, that's ginormous. I like that this phone's battery lasts almost a good 24hrs with solid use. My Evo would last that long if I barely used it lol. Oh and my girlfriend's Inspire! Forget about it, lol.


Overall, I'm happy with the battery life now and can't imagine how long something that large would last.

I want it!! haha
2nd May 2011, 03:36 AM |#7  
Clienterror's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 335
 
More
Id be interested to see what the real mah is.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2011, 02:37 PM |#8  
madquack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
That thing is horrendous. I get decent battery life out of the stock battery. I think it'd be more economical to just get an additional OEM battery and carry that in your pocket, not that behemoth!
2nd May 2011, 09:40 PM |#9  
ranova's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
the real mAH is prob much lower than 4800. And for the price and size, Id rather tape on two spare batteries to my phone
2nd May 2011, 09:43 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2na

the real mAH is prob much lower than 4800. And for the price and size, Id rather tape on two spare batteries to my phone

do that and wear a casio f91 while your at it
3rd May 2011, 06:54 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Clearwater, FL
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghei

do that and wear a casio f91 while your at it

lolz, terrorizers.


But seriously, that ****s insane. You wouldn't ever have to charge that thing!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes