[APP] Galaxy S2 Camera

Search This thread

Lukiqq

Jul 19, 2007
Lubań
Asus Zenfone 9
Camera application pulled from Samsung Galaxy S2. Some things like flash, higher resolution don't work and need to be cutted from menu. Things like improved contrast needs to be fixed.

Fits to Gingerbread, apply via CWM!

Attachments

• screenshot_6.jpg
    screenshot_6.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15,341
  • screenshot_7.jpg
    screenshot_7.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11,321
  • CameraGalaxyS2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 21,016
Last edited:

sohell

Nov 17, 2009
London
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 3
looks good, about to flash :D

EDIT: OK, all installed - looks amazing, everything looks to working well. Love the see-through menus, the "switch" to change from still images to recording images, the faux camera button.
Very fast, and smooth. Good work, pal...

Last edited:

jnks123

Nov 9, 2010
very nice job!! Well done!! The only thing that must be fix is the front camera (has a wrong angle vertical/ horizondal).

dan@msx

Nov 16, 2010
Didnt work for me, can anyone post original camera from jvb?

Sent from my JVB Gingerbread SGS using XDA App

G

GuestD0925

I'm on JVB and the camera wasn't working.

With this installed, everything works perfect. Thanks!

Lukiqq

Jul 19, 2007
Lubań
Asus Zenfone 9
Unfortunatelly it is pretty hard to edit this app because of completely different architecture, from what I see app is using compiled code to draw interface, no longer simple .xml work :/

skeepon

hmmm. so im flashing this with cwm, and the install is successful, but it still doesnt show up when I reboot. do i need to remove the old app? if so, how would i do this? on a side note, im trying to install this on a captivate. thanks in advance

ParanormalBat

Jan 31, 2010
Yeah exactly I've been waiting for an update on this for about a whole month now so please........anything???

screeed

Jan 6, 2011
Helo! Im flashing this with cwm, and the install is successful, but it still doesnt show up when I reboot my phone ( juwe room v. 1.5 no wipe ) and my old application of camera has disappeared. How can I fix that? Thanks for help

PoTi_96

Aug 3, 2010
Wels
Helo! Im flashing this with cwm, and the install is successful, but it still doesnt show up when I reboot my phone ( juwe room v. 1.5 no wipe ) and my old application of camera has disappeared. How can I fix that? Thanks for help

Maybe the permissions are wrong

Sent from my overclocked GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Camera application pulled from Samsung Galaxy S2. Some things like flash, higher resolution don't work and need to be cutted from menu. Things like improved contrast needs to be fixed.

Fits to Gingerbread, apply via CWM!