Flag Jhansi, Lucknow, Gonda
Thanks Meter: 20

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolesar

Hi folks,

One maybe stupid question

I trying flash my i5801 to 8.0. I'm waiting for 'G3 MOD KERNEL OC' screen for 5 minutes.

It is OK?

Not okay, I recommend you flashing g3mod kernel v1.9 as v2.0 is causing heavy batt drain.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
15th October 2011, 03:40 AM   |  #1292  

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalelale

If you use GoLauncher there is an option to go back to homescreen with homebutton. Kind of a workaround so i didnt notice...

I too noticed that back button is not working after opening contacts, but home button is working fine. If I you have such severe problem try clearing dalvik-cache, or there is a super cool application in the market named Dock4Droid which would help you out, just try it for yourself, & anyway you are going to flash new ROM in near future & all your problems will be gone.

15th October 2011, 03:43 AM   |  #1293  

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylar86

I don't get any message from my provider. When I send an MMS, it remains "in send". I have also tried using the manual settings with "GO SMS Pro" but the problem persiste.

It could be a problem with your service provider, confirm from people using same service as you first

15th October 2011, 11:34 AM   |  #1294  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
SD Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalelale

Hey Guys,
im running Kyrillos` V8.0 on my SG3 and bought a Transcend TS16GUSDHC10 class 10 microSDHC card with 16 GB. There was no improvement in write and reading speed testet in SDtools and Antutu Benchmark compared to my Sandisk class 2 8 GB card(around 4MB/s write, 5MB/s read). Afterwards ive read, that there are problems with class 10 cards and ive sent it back and purchased a Samsung MB-MSAGAEU class 6 microSDHC cardwith 16 GB. The result is still the same. I already modified the script in init.d from 128 up to 2048. There were just minimal changes in read and write speeds.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

PUSH!
Does nobody have an idea?
I take every hint!
Thanks
15th October 2011, 12:58 PM   |  #1295  
Flag Hồ Ch Minh
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Talking
I need you posted rom on the website multiupload.com, hotfile very slow
15th October 2011, 01:21 PM   |  #1296  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekmishra

It could be a problem with your service provider, confirm from people using same service as you first

Thanks for your help. The proxy server for my provider was wrong! Now is ok! I'm happy!!
15th October 2011, 03:05 PM   |  #1297  

12 posts
More
Hi guys,

In Kyrillos' ROM thread Kyrillos said that there will be an uptdate.zip witch will contain deleted apps like Think Free Office,
Quote:

Removed FMradio [There will be an optional update.zip for the people who want this app]
Removed Memo [There will be an optional update.zip for the people who want this app]
Removed Maps & Street [There will be an optional update.zip for the people who want this app]
Removed Thinkfree Office [There will be an optional update.zip for the people who want this app]

So I ask, Kyrillos will you make this update or not (and obviously when will you make this??)??

PS. Great ROM...
15th October 2011, 03:40 PM   |  #1298  

7 posts
More
Do i have to flash g3mod v2.0 b2 on my own in 8.1? Or is it included in the update?
15th October 2011, 03:56 PM   |  #1299  
Thanks Meter: 2

25 posts
can i use hybrid data2sd whit 8.1?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App
15th October 2011, 04:08 PM   |  #1300  
Flag Kohima
Thanks Meter: 88

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolesar

I'm installed Kyrillos but I have one big problem. When I open Contants, I can not back to home screen or, exit, or whatever.

That is not a problem with the ROM. And its an old known bug. You just have reconfigure the launcher, Launcherpro i guess. long press on contacts in home dock and re-select/change to contacts. Reboot. and it will be fine from then on

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread