Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 48,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL] Kyrillos' ROM Problems, Questions & Answers

Tip us?

RenardBlanc
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb V10 final on i5800 teos

Hello to you,

I'm on V10 final, I try to go before reaching the 10.3 on the 10.1 and 10.2. I try to flash and / or update.
But an annoying display problems see blocking is done on two applications I use. I wanted to know if your 10.3 was settling the problem because it could come from the new GPU is finalized. GoogleMaps on the roads layer name is unreadable and distorted. On the application Waze the visual distortion and maps are unreadable causing an application crash. I said that I have that on his problems v10.1 and v10.2. someone you already had it's problems and you can test your sides. I love your work but I can not do without Waze.

thx

ASakovoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default camera does not work well!

Hello, I installed the excellent Krillo's rom version 10.2 and within 15 days 10.3. everything works perfect, congratulations on this creation. but I have a problem. the camera.
The first is that after taking the photo capture instant green leaves (not important)
second problem. the video does not work. (if that is important):
I play the record button get this message:
We're sorry.
Camcorder activity (in application Camera) is not responding.
force close or wait -----
install a few days ago Kermel Arakmar (and still the same)
Any solution?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Hello, I installed the excellent Krillo's rom version 10.2 and within 15 days 10.3. everything works perfect, congratulations on this creation. but I have a problem. the camera.
The first is that after taking the photo capture instant green leaves (not important)
second problem. the video does not work. (if that is important):
I play the record button get this message:
We're sorry.
Camcorder activity (in application Camera) is not responding.
force close or wait -----
install a few days ago Kermel Arakmar (and still the same)
Any solution?

H0pesfall
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've been using Kyrillos V10.1 for about 2 months now and i can only give words of praise...runs smooth and everything works...well almost everything

about an hour ago i updated to V10.3 and figured i would try some android games from the market...but i get some graphical errors (mostly white tiles instead of sprites) so i was wondering what's up with that and is it worth trying Chainfire 3D? what plugins should i use?

Thanks in advance

ASakovoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pesfall View Post
I've been using Kyrillos V10.1 for about 2 months now and i can only give words of praise...runs smooth and everything works...well almost everything

about an hour ago i updated to V10.3 and figured i would try some android games from the market...but i get some graphical errors (mostly white tiles instead of sprites) so i was wondering what's up with that and is it worth trying Chainfire 3D? what plugins should i use?

Thanks in advance
Hello H0pesfall, at the beginning of the post explained several cases (page 1), including use of Chainfire 3D...
first of all it is advisable to read the explanation before asking.
welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to ASakovoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

H0pesfall
Old
(Last edited by H0pesfall; 14th May 2012 at 10:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASakovoy View Post
Hello H0pesfall, at the beginning of the post explained several cases (page 1), including use of Chainfire 3D...
first of all it is advisable to read the explanation before asking.
welcome
i've read it but it's a little outdated info cuz it says i need v9 OC and i was referring to new 10.3 version...so i thought i'll ask just to be sure and you should update the first post if that guide also applies to newer versions

Also market is showing chainfire 3D isn't compatible with my phone (GT I5800 just to be clear XD) what's up with that?

ASakovoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pesfall View Post
i've read it but it's a little outdated info cuz it says i need v9 OC and i was referring to new 10.3 version...so i thought i'll ask just to be sure and you should update the first post if that guide also applies to newer versions

Also market is showing chainfire 3D isn't compatible with my phone (GT I5800 just to be clear XD) what's up with that?

Hello, I have not tested Chainfire 3d, since I have had problems with overclocking and need to work, but you can get information on the website of author

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1087427

have if it's something.
good luck

gerryg73
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hi
10.3 works fine... I've got Kyrillos rom since 5.0 version... from v9 to 10.3 Waze isn't working anymore... any suggestions?

sureshkitty
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy How to enter ClockWorkMode Recovery in Samsung Galaxy 3 apollo?

Hi All,

I'm a noob and just flashed Kyrillos' rom v9.0 and my phone is working great.

But I'm unable to proceed with Setup Hybrid Data2SD as I'm not sure how to enter ClockworkMod Recovery from my phone.

Please let me know what should I do to enter ClockworkMod Recovery in Samsung Galaxy 3 apollo.

Thanks in advance.

ASakovoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg73 View Post
hi
10.3 works fine... I've got Kyrillos rom since 5.0 version... from v9 to 10.3 Waze isn't working anymore... any suggestions?
Hello gerryg73, you tried to upgrade to the latest version of Waze? (3.0).
He thinks that many applications for android( 2.2) Krillos'rom 9.6 ...do not work with android 2.3.7 krillo's rom 10.3.

gerryg73
Old
Thanks Meter 2
yes this is the problem... the 3.0 version... does not work in combination with kyrillos rom v10