Tip us?

RenardBlanc
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg73 View Post
hi
10.3 works fine... I've got Kyrillos rom since 5.0 version... from v9 to 10.3 Waze isn't working anymore... any suggestions?
I am sides of my V10 and also works well waze 3.0.2.8. By cons I can updater versions 10.1 and 10.2 make me crash waze has all blow

vivek77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Whie Ghot Appers at boot screen n in games too..

i just switched to kyrillos 10.3, but like 10.2 here also white screen appers at boot nd gangstar(game) is also coming in full white.. same game was good in v10 final please help me...i m using chainfire 3d with qualcomm

kams
Old
(Last edited by kams; 17th May 2012 at 01:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
please delete.
Sorry for my bad English.

ASakovoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by

Hello, I installed the excellent Krillo's rom version 10.2 and within 15 days 10.3. everything works perfect, congratulations on this creation. but I have a problem. [B
the camera[/B].
The first is that after taking the photo capture instant green leaves (not important)
second problem. the video does not work. (if that is important):
I play the record button get this message:
We're sorry.
Camcorder activity (in application Camera) is not responding.
force close or wait -----
install a few days ago Kermel Arakmar (and still the same)
Any solution?

Ok, the problem of video recording is generally CM7 is a dysfunction at the moment.
I hope that developers CM7 and Krillos'rom , find a solution soon.

RenardBlanc
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
hello you have someone in version 10.3 can you test the application waze it and tell us if this is correct or if ca always bug? thank you

Anurag TK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Airplane Mode Bug

I'd like to thank you for devoloping 10.4 for G3. I'm able to flash it without any problem and the ROM works fine but once I reboot my G3,the airplane mode cannot be switched off. I tried factory reset and disabling the sim card lock but it does not work out. I had the same problem with Cyanogen 7. Please help me with this.Thank You in advance.

AsM0DeUz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy No Google play installed

I've upgrade my G3 from Kyrillos 9.5 to 10.4 but there is Google Play icon.

I've installed the roms 10.1 and 10.4 with odin. Clean every possible caches and fixed permissions. Till no Google play available.

Time to time (between 2 full reset from CWM) the google play icon appears on the main display but when i try to launch it, it tells it isn't installed ...

Do you have any clue ?

Regards

kyrillos13
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4963

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsM0DeUz View Post

I've installed the roms 10.1 and 10.4 with odin. Clean every possible caches and fixed permissions. Till no Google play available.

Time to time (between 2 full reset from CWM) the google play icon appears on the main display but when i try to launch it, it tells it isn't installed ...

Do you have any clue ?

Regards
Connect to a wifi network for a while.

Galaxy Ace 2 firmware: KYRILLOSv9.JB.XXMG2 (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy 3 firmware: Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 (Android 2.3.7) // Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 (Android 2.2)

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! https://db.tt/2x4gdLvk

The Following User Says Thank You to kyrillos13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vivek77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsM0DeUz View Post

Do you have any clue ?

Regards
Install Gapps From Recovery Mod Search it on google

AsM0DeUz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Google services don't sync ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13 View Post
Connect to a wifi network for a while.
It worked ! Google Play logo appeared !

Unfortunately, i've another problem, I've added my gmail account and Google Play works but :

- Gmail software wasn't installed, i've installed it through the market but none of Google services sync

No mail, no calendar (i've a message that i've no calendar in Calendar App) and no contacts sync with gmail...