v1.4.16- Based on doixanh's ROM, credits- doixanh
v1.3.9- Based on Elelinux, credits- elelinux
v1.2.4- Based on Floyo, credits- racht
v1.0.0- Based on MiniCM, credits- nobodyAtAll
What's special and different in this ROM?
1. Pure Gingerbread experience.
2. Awesome Gingerbread CRT On/Off Screen Animation, thanks to doixanh.
2. Super fast and super smooth.
3. No overclocking, didn't found any use of that.
4. Fixed all the bugs(Camera Button, Compass, MDDI etc..)
I am too lazy to do these things publicly, so please do it yourself.
1. After setting up, go to Settings>Cyanogen Settings>User Interface>Tweak Extras, and in 'Select Theme' select 'gingerbread'. Reboot.
2. For making things better, you can download 'Android 2.3 Keyboard', 'Android 2.3 Live Wallpaper' etc..
1. Download the file.
3. Copy the folder with 4 files to SDCard>xrecovery>backup.
4. Reboot into xRecovery and restore the ROM.
5. IMPORTANT: Full Wipe!
6. You are done.
1. racht's Floyo
2. nobodyAtall's MiniCM
3. doixanh's CM 6.2.0.RC.0b
4. elelinux v6
Default GB Launcher
Clean & Sleek
Extra-Tweaked for better performance!
Lot's of Tweaking!
A Big Update! (You will surely realize it)
Based on doixanh's ROM
Awesome Gingerbread CRT on/off Screen Animation(thanks to doixanh)
Now we have a fully Gingered-Froyo ROM! Credit goes to doixanh.
The ROM has Auto-Brightness bug, so kindly disable Auto-Brightness in Settings>Display>Brightness
Based on Elelinux(thanks to elelinux)
Way faster than Floyo and MiniCM
Excellent Battery Usage
Lighter than Floyo and MiniCM
Comes from the scratch, no useless apps added
Latest Google Market
Deleted unwanted apps
Auto-Brightness Bug is now fixed!
Minor Bug Fixes
Based on Floyo/HackDroid.
Should be faster.
Some tweaks added.
Crappy MiniCM theme is gone!
I've just made it better for user-experience, I have nothing to do with these ROM's.
Special Thanks to-
Disclaimer:I just made these ROM's for better end-user experience, that's why I didn't even edited build.prop just to show that the ROM fully deserves to the developer. Don't spam saying that I copied their work.