Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Splash Screen Emporium!! (Post and get your images here!) [OP updated 5/5/2011]

OP tribalartgod

20th June 2011, 04:44 AM   |  #131  
marsdta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 455
 
1,187 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joannamann

Can I send you a bmp image to create a splash, I'm having a horrid time trying to use Sdk

here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip PD98IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (183.9 KB, 19 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to marsdta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2011, 04:50 AM   |  #132  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Tks!!!!!!! Omg I love xda

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
21st June 2011, 02:54 AM   |  #133  
Senior Member
Flag tacoma
Thanks Meter: 6
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
hello mates
so i would like any custom boot splash and animation, but i cant seem to figure out how to do this, my inspire 4g is rooted with s off, but no eng s off, if some one is willing to help me that would be appreciated, i download the android peeing on apple, and tried to install thru H boot but it said installation aborted
21st June 2011, 03:37 AM   |  #134  
Nickovtyme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrees89

so i would like any custom boot splash and animation, but i cant seem to figure out how to do this, my inspire 4g is rooted with s off, but no eng s off, if some one is willing to help me that would be appreciated, i download the android peeing on apple, and tried to install thru H boot but it said installation aborted

Try this splash. You don't need Eng-S off for this method.

download the PD98IMG.zip. Place in the root for your SDcard. Power off your phone. Hold Volume Down, then Power to get to HBoot.

Let the bootloader find the image. Let it load the image then Volume up to update.

Phone should reboot with this Splash Screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DroidPee-480x800.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	631524  
Attached Files
File Type: zip PD98IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (68.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Nickovtyme; 21st June 2011 at 03:41 AM.
21st June 2011, 04:01 AM   |  #135  
Senior Member
Flag tacoma
Thanks Meter: 6
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
thanks mate
thats great, is there a boot animation similar to this that i could use without eng s off, im using TCP inspire 4g stock optimized V2 ROM, im not sure how to do the boot animation, or if i can without eng s off
21st June 2011, 04:22 AM   |  #136  
Nickovtyme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrees89

thats great, is there a boot animation similar to this that i could use without eng s off, im using TCP inspire 4g stock optimized V2 ROM, im not sure how to do the boot animation, or if i can without eng s off

You may have to ask in that thread. But in most ROM's, you download the bootanimation you want, Rename it bootanimation.zip and place in /data/local

You don't necessarily have to flash it through Recovery or Hboot.
Last edited by Nickovtyme; 21st June 2011 at 05:03 AM.
21st June 2011, 08:55 AM   |  #137  
Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 110
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
I don't know if my environment is the same as yours. I made a nice bootscreen, but I don't know how to run a command from ADB. I can run a command in command prompt, but ADB doesn't give me a place to provide commands when I run it.

Anyway, here are my files... what's wrong? Can you help me?

P.S. I have the high quality bmp in the zip file. as well as my project which doesn't appear correctly on my phone. It's very distorted.
Last edited by ackliph; 22nd June 2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Problem solved... Don't want people to accidently download a non-working splash.
21st June 2011, 10:08 AM   |  #138  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackliph

I don't know if my environment is the same as yours. I made a nice bootscreen, but I don't know how to run a command from ADB. I can run a command in command prompt, but ADB doesn't give me a place to provide commands when I run it.

Anyway, here are my files... what's wrong? Can you help me?

P.S. I have the high quality bmp in the zip file. as well as my project which doesn't appear correctly on my phone. It's very distorted.

It doesn't appear correctly in your phone because the resolution of your bmp is wrong. Your bmp needs to be 480x800. You have yours as 400x800.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zulmacher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2011, 12:04 AM   |  #139  
Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 110
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Ha. Thanks. I looked at that number 50 times and still didn't notice it.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
22nd June 2011, 01:31 AM   |  #140  
Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 110
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Talking
My first bootsplash!!!

Found the pic over at "MJV-ART.ORG" then edited it into a bootsplash for htc. Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GirlOnBed.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	632549  
Attached Files
File Type: zip GirlOnBed by Ackliph [bootsplash].zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.05 MB, 21 views)
Last edited by ackliph; 22nd June 2011 at 01:33 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes