FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Splash Screen Emporium!! (Post and get your images here!) [OP updated 5/5/2011]

1,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 540
 
By tribalartgod, Senior Member on 2nd May 2011, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th May 2011, 05:12 AM |#11  
driftkidd2323's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
this is a great mini guide! I found the nbimg command here for windows as well, I couldn't find it in my SDK. here!
 
 
4th May 2011, 02:35 PM |#12  
tribalartgod's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Right here
Thanks Meter: 540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkidd2323

this is a great mini guide! I found the nbimg command here for windows as well, I couldn't find it in my SDK. here!

You can copy those nbimg files to your SDK so that you have them for future use. I'll update the OP after work with a downloadable zip that contains these files as well, for those who don't have it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tribalartgod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2011, 05:31 AM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Can I ask for you to make this image I put together into a flashable zip for me? My computer gets a little weird when I try using adb.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootsplash.zip - [Click for QR Code] (58.0 KB, 88 views)
9th May 2011, 06:48 PM |#14  
tribalartgod's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Right here
Thanks Meter: 540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathnapkin

Can I ask for you to make this image I put together into a flashable zip for me? My computer gets a little weird when I try using adb.

I have this done, but can't upload it til I get home from work. That will be at 6pm EST today. I'll PM you the link once done.
10th May 2011, 01:35 AM |#15  
bella92108's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalartgod

I have this done, but can't upload it til I get home from work. That will be at 6pm EST today. I'll PM you the link once done.

Can you PM or post it for me too? The HTC quietly Briliant one from the OP too, if it's not too much trouble. I'm having a hell of a time making the P98 zips. :(

Much appreciation.
10th May 2011, 02:03 AM |#16  
tribalartgod's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Right here
Thanks Meter: 540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108

Can you PM or post it for me too? The HTC quietly Briliant one from the OP too, if it's not too much trouble. I'm having a hell of a time making the P98 zips. :(

Much appreciation.

bella...go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotdead...9658155/detail

In the description of each Splash is the direct download link for that respective splash file.


And bathnapkin, pm'ing you now, but if you miss it, yours is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15595851/Ins...id/PD98IMG.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to tribalartgod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2011, 02:07 AM |#17  
bella92108's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalartgod

bella...go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotdead...9658155/detail

In the description of each Splash is the direct download link for that respective splash file.


And bathnapkin, pm'ing you now, but if you miss it, yours is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15595851/Ins...id/PD98IMG.zip

OMg You ROCK! Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!
10th May 2011, 02:17 AM |#18  
tribalartgod's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Right here
Thanks Meter: 540
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108

OMg You ROCK! Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!

haha. Well thank you. :) ..and you are most welcome. :)
10th May 2011, 02:44 AM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you man. I've been stuck with my sad little white and green splash for a while now
10th May 2011, 10:22 AM |#20  
jlusco's Avatar
Member
Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
can you make this flashable for me please

http://www.mediafire.com/?77z52fupbif6jua
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes