Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Galaxy s2 or evo 3d

OP deisel

2nd May 2011, 04:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

96 posts
Whos going with whut if thet are both coming to sprint
And why isnt the gs2 the nexus s btw. ?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2011, 04:55 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 5,181

2,697 posts
Donate to Me
More
The Galaxy s2 has a built in water fountain that shoots out Hawaiian punch. The nexus s does not.
2nd May 2011, 05:16 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 530

3,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH
2nd May 2011, 05:20 AM   |  #4  
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks Meter: 1,751

7,444 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1096xxx

GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH

The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

And the Osama is a good news bad thing.
On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.
2nd May 2011, 05:24 AM   |  #5  
Flag Detroit, MI
Thanks Meter: 1,214

1,865 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 063_XOBX

The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.

Ya they can speak for themselves. I'm never getting another samsung phone again.
They have awesome hardware, but the software and cust support blows. And stupid things that should be perfected like registering every button on a keyboard or working led lights or a kickstand, shouldn't be an issue on 500 dollar phone.

sent through the grape vines
2nd May 2011, 05:28 AM   |  #6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 473

2,931 posts
More
If they dont screw us over with variants samsungs support wont suck as much

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2011, 05:34 AM   |  #7  
Flag Chicago

3,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.
2nd May 2011, 05:38 AM   |  #8  
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks Meter: 1,751

7,444 posts
More
Quote:

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.

Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.
2nd May 2011, 05:44 AM   |  #9  
Flag Chicago

3,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.

I guess you're right on both parts. But hey, I'm only 14, so I'm trying my best here to comprehend :P

Sent from my Samsung Epic
2nd May 2011, 06:12 AM   |  #10  
Flag Falling Waters, WV
Thanks Meter: 971

4,339 posts
More
Quote:

Spec wise the evo 3d wins hands down?? How??

Sent From My Evo Killer!

The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread