MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

Galaxy s2 or evo 3d

2nd May 2011, 03:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Whos going with whut if thet are both coming to sprint
And why isnt the gs2 the nexus s btw. ?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2011, 03:55 AM   |  #2  
qbking77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 5,128
 
2,676 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
The Galaxy s2 has a built in water fountain that shoots out Hawaiian punch. The nexus s does not.
2nd May 2011, 04:16 AM   |  #3  
|| Acer ||'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 530
 
3,464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH
2nd May 2011, 04:20 AM   |  #4  
063_XOBX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
7,444 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1096xxx

GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH

The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

And the Osama is a good news bad thing.
On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.
2nd May 2011, 04:24 AM   |  #5  
ksmullins88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit, MI
Thanks Meter: 1,214
 
1,862 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 063_XOBX

The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

And the Osama is a good news bad thing.
On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.

Ya they can speak for themselves. I'm never getting another samsung phone again.
They have awesome hardware, but the software and cust support blows. And stupid things that should be perfected like registering every button on a keyboard or working led lights or a kickstand, shouldn't be an issue on 500 dollar phone.

sent through the grape vines
2nd May 2011, 04:28 AM   |  #6  
gtuansdiamm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 473
 
2,929 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
If they dont screw us over with variants samsungs support wont suck as much

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
2nd May 2011, 04:34 AM   |  #7  
|| Acer ||'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 530
 
3,464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 063_XOBX

The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

And the Osama is a good news bad thing.
On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.
2nd May 2011, 04:38 AM   |  #8  
063_XOBX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
7,444 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1096xxx

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.

Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.
2nd May 2011, 04:44 AM   |  #9  
|| Acer ||'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 530
 
3,464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 063_XOBX

Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.

I guess you're right on both parts. But hey, I'm only 14, so I'm trying my best here to comprehend :P

Sent from my Samsung Epic
2nd May 2011, 05:12 AM   |  #10  
musclehead84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Falling Waters, WV
Thanks Meter: 970
 
4,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1096xxx

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.

Spec wise the evo 3d wins hands down?? How??

Sent From My Evo Killer!

The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes