Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy s2 or evo 3d

Tip us?

deisel
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Galaxy s2 or evo 3d

Whos going with whut if thet are both coming to sprint
And why isnt the gs2 the nexus s btw. ?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

qbking77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5111

DONATE TO ME
The Galaxy s2 has a built in water fountain that shoots out Hawaiian punch. The nexus s does not.
Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/qbking77

http://www.qbking77.com

|| Acer ||
Old
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH

063_XOBX
Old
Thanks Meter 1751
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1096xxx View Post
GSII For the winnnn.

Oh, and in other news, OSAMA'S DEATH. BOOYAH
The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

And the Osama is a good news bad thing.
On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.

ksmullins88
Old
Thanks Meter 1214

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 063_XOBX View Post
The fact that anyone is still considering a Samsung Phone after the update mess reinforces my theory that people love to be screwed over by companies.

On one hand he's dead, on the other it doesn't change anything for anyone and he will be seen as a martyr by his supporters.
Ya they can speak for themselves. I'm never getting another samsung phone again.
They have awesome hardware, but the software and cust support blows. And stupid things that should be perfected like registering every button on a keyboard or working led lights or a kickstand, shouldn't be an issue on 500 dollar phone.

sent through the grape vines
EPIC REVOLUTION FOR ANDROID
Try our NEW Sprint SGS3 TW ROM
Frankenstein's KilLJoy!!
Dont forget to thank ecooce!

gtuansdiamm
Old
Thanks Meter 473
If they dont screw us over with variants samsungs support wont suck as much

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
Why save the world when you can drop Axis

|| Acer ||
Old
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.

063_XOBX
Old
Thanks Meter 1751
Quote:
@the Samsung part, I honestly can't really decide. The GSII is just nice, in my opinion, and I know about the update mayhem but the fact that we've gotten a leak for Gingerbread this quickly gives me a bit hope for the moment.

The Evo 3D is a great phone, and honestly the only reason I didn't choose it was because I like the new TW4.0. Specs wise, Evo 3D wins hands down. But just remember, it's all opinion.

@Osama, yeah, his supporters could be a problem, but without a leader still helps. I mean, after Hitler's suicide (even though it was around the same time as the war ended), his supporters seemed to fade. I don't know; we can only hope for the best and that the death was fortunate.
Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.

|| Acer ||
Old
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Samsung hasn't done much to prove that they will be able to put enough pressure on Carriers to test updates to get them to users in a timely manner.

Hitler's suicide was a completely different scenario, a country/regime cannot function without some sort of leader, terrorist/guerilla groups can simply fracture and are largely self-sufficient cells.

Also Hitler's supporters didn't so much fade as flee to South America and try to start a fourth reich, just sayin'.
I guess you're right on both parts. But hey, I'm only 14, so I'm trying my best here to comprehend :P

Sent from my Samsung Epic

musclehead84
Old
Thanks Meter 970
Quote:

Spec wise the evo 3d wins hands down?? How??

Sent From My Evo Killer!
"If you cant live large look big in the coffin"
Competitive powerlifter and member of Metal Militia Virginia Chapter! Currently ranked in the top 10!
Goals: Squat- 1,000-1,050 Bench 715-800 Deadlift- 650-715.

When my ass leaves the breaking floor,
Lifting weight of such amount
That no mortal eye can count,
All of sudden on top I soar
And Realize:
To happiness there's no such bind
As a PR that's left behind!
Squat! Squat! Squat!

The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]