Tip us?

m_cruz_jr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [q] 1e fatal hit 1

Hi guys....,
Can anyone help me with my problem....
Installed a Desire HD ROM on my HD2 last January....
Everything is doing great, love the ROM..., until one day it freezes, I remove the battery cover to reset my device, while booting, an error occurred displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 in MAGLDR.... (damn!).... remove my battery again and it keeps on resetting and resetting, until it enters MAGLDR (1.11) and displaying the error again. Since then it freezes, maybe on a day basis, maybe 5 freezes and rebooting, tsk.... In some instances whenever I'm watching movies, or playing games, it freezes and makes a weird noise especially when it uses the speaker, the noise is just like a static electricity... and it is hot, the device and the battery....
After that I thought, maybe may ROM is corrupt, or the MAGLDR, or the radio I installed (2.15.....), so I reinstalled everything, try a different ROM, update my MAGLDR to 1.13 and even do the Task 29, but my problem stills occurs, still displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 and still freezes...
Can someone help me, is it still a software malfunction or hardware, I hope not.
Thanks guys.

timmymarsh
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator - Just one more
Thanks Meter 994

DONATE TO ME
that doesnt sound good and imho is hardware related. Just a thought though, have you tried a different sd card?

||GUIDES to common problems | **What XDA Is All About **||

||New Co-ordinates Calculator | Questions & Answers Forum||

Devices: HTC One|HTC 8x|HTC HD2 - test device

If I Have Helped You, Please donate to XDA Developers

The Following User Says Thank You to timmymarsh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m_cruz_jr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nope haven't tried a new sd card..... even if my sd card is not inserted, it got the same problem....

timmymarsh
Old
Thanks Meter 994

DONATE TO ME
when you reflashed everyback back to square one so to speak, did you flash back to stock winmo rom and if so did the issue still persist?

m_cruz_jr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
been busy for awhile....
yup I flashed back to stock winmo rom, and it does persist, same error even if i'm in winmo, I guess same error, it doesn't display sa 1E Fatal Hit 1 because winmo doesn't have MAGLDR, but it hangs... Tsk....

timmymarsh
Old
Thanks Meter 994

DONATE TO ME
Time to visit a repair centre i think, soz dude.

m_cruz_jr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
OMG... Maybe that's the last resort... Thank you sir....
P4V4 Old
(Last edited by P4V4; 16th March 2014 at 03:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter
del

djpetrovic88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had 1E fatal HIT and its problem on you hardwere temperature I had Windows Mobile 6.5 and had a same problem. So intall Android OS and you will have minimal errors on this fatal HIT problem.

33poison
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_cruz_jr View Post
Hi guys....,
Can anyone help me with my problem....
Installed a Desire HD ROM on my HD2 last January....
Everything is doing great, love the ROM..., until one day it freezes, I remove the battery cover to reset my device, while booting, an error occurred displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 in MAGLDR.... (damn!).... remove my battery again and it keeps on resetting and resetting, until it enters MAGLDR (1.11) and displaying the error again. Since then it freezes, maybe on a day basis, maybe 5 freezes and rebooting, tsk.... In some instances whenever I'm watching movies, or playing games, it freezes and makes a weird noise especially when it uses the speaker, the noise is just like a static electricity... and it is hot, the device and the battery....
After that I thought, maybe may ROM is corrupt, or the MAGLDR, or the radio I installed (2.15.....), so I reinstalled everything, try a different ROM, update my MAGLDR to 1.13 and even do the Task 29, but my problem stills occurs, still displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 and still freezes...
Can someone help me, is it still a software malfunction or hardware, I hope not.
Thanks guys.
Did you try hard boot?

Tags
1e fatal hit 1